drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Galeforce - Oblivion
Go to the bottom of this page Galeforce - Oblivion
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 07-11-2010

Please check out my new track 'Oblivion' and post your comments here!

This was one of my first tracks since having a break from music for a while. Would be grateful for some feedback.
Galeforce Productions
09-11-2010 00:20
freddy reeks freddy reeks is a male
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

like the intro, and drop but sounds really bass heavy and i dont get much bass in my speakers!!! Trak sounds cool just turn down the main bass a little,

09-11-2010 02:22
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Drums could do with a bit more hi-end, the whole track sounds a little lo-passed and misses sharpness (can be fixed easily).
the bass is clipping a bit and is too loud (it presses the hihats away).
Tune sounds very original but also very (drum)funky which is a good thing.
A different drumbreak here and there would spice it up just that little extra.
I want more of these tunes!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
09-11-2010 09:20 Homepage of BattleDrone
GdZ

Registration Date: 13-10-2010

yeah i like the tune its good work with vocals and the drums but when the heavy bass comes in its doesnt fit in with the rest i think the volume is a bit to high.
09-11-2010 13:43
hellnegative
Producer

Registration Date: 02-08-2009

Omg. This track is gonna be sick! Aight. You need a lot of mastering work. Some sidechaining is definately in order. Take the bass down on that bassline a little. Throw a slight reverb on the vocal samples. Put a little more into your breakdown. Reverb thos ehats on the breakdown. After a little alteration, this will be a crowd moving track bro!
09-11-2010 18:59
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

shit man, this was going soo damn well until that bassline dropped in then it just swallowed everything up(grrrr). damn, this is right up my alley with the sub bass, breaks, and everything. i like how you kept it simple, not overdoing it with shit loads of sounds and fx and total mayhem. not even sure i'd say anything about the sidechaining bit. i like it the way it is, but it's preference i guess.

variations aren't even really an issue here as i'm vibin' more on the bass than anything, but hell, why not chuck in a few extra breaks to break it up a bit i guess.

for real man, fix this puppy up and you got a real bad ass track. please up another copy of this if you don't mind. Listen

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
10-11-2010 03:27
simage
Simplicity is the key

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Great stuff mate! But the bass is indeed too loud in the mix

__

10-11-2010 14:19
SICKorWELL
SICKorWELL DnB

Registration Date: 24-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.33

i like this tune the drums sound over compressed though i think working on the sound of the drums would do this tune loads of good
i like the down and epic feel it has . the bass could use some work to get it siting rite in the mix. id say just work on the drums to get them popping and work on that bass mid you have going it takes away from the good sound of the tune has. not bad at all just work on some things on this tune and it would be a great tune nice work man.

__

''Music is my life and DnB is my soul"

free 320 downloads and mixes at
www.myspace.com/sickorwell
Artist info www.Pruvenmusic.com
13-11-2010 08:54 Homepage of SICKorWELL
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Galeforce - Oblivion