drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » WAW WAW - Do It
Go to the bottom of this page WAW WAW - Do It
Author
unregistered
Please check out my new track 'Do It' and post your comments here!

Greets all
its been a while since my last upload, this track came about from a 'moment of clarity' so thought I'd get some views. Not finished mastered etc but listenable. Hope you like it.
take it easy DnBe
05-11-2010 10:00
Akada
unregistered
been given an overal 2 for production quality with no review ... not happy with that, write a review phantom dagger person.... remebered why I aint been on here for a while..
05-11-2010 11:34
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

hey man, had a listen to this a few times actually and took me a bit to get back with you. i definitely wouldn't say it deserves a 2 exactly, especially without an explanation, but there are a few things i would have liked to have heard. one thing i can say i would have liked to have heard was a delay on that vocal sample . i think it would give it better flow. like echo the "do it" part of it or something like that. maybe even a tich of reverb just so the sample doesn't just dead cut out like it did.

distortions are pretty nice too. unfortunately i can't have a go on the monitors with this right now, so i can't really comment on the whole 'impact' of the track. basslines sound descent on the phones tho.

maybe as a note though, i would have liked some more change for the second part of the track, after the break. like some changeups in the breaks or introduce some slightly different basses into the mix. seems like it was gonna go full blown, but didn't go as far as i would have really hoped it would. i was just waiting for some mashing shit to go down after the break.

all in all, it's a good one, but could be improved in some areas, well, to me anyways. but as with any track, there's 'always' something that could be better. but again, good track! Bigup

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
06-11-2010 04:04
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

I had exactly Same thing last month only I got a one and started pointing fingers I'm on me iPhone at the mo I will vote and review this later when I get in it is extremely frustrating though I think it's visitors votes I would like to think it wouldn't be anyone on here who uses the site regularly

__
buy the ticket take the ride
06-11-2010 19:45
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

yeah, bad part is there's so many people joining this site everyday so it even could be the new people registering. either way, in the end, i'm a believer we shouldn't be doing this just for the votes. we do it cuz we love it. there's always someone out there musically impossible to please. if you like it, thats what should count, so don't let it discourage you from uppin' more tunes.

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
06-11-2010 22:31
freddy reeks freddy reeks is a male
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

maby my speakers cos their kak but the bass could do with some sub me tinks, and a little mo bass on the kik, so maby it is my speakers!!!

4got 2 say me likes it Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by freddy reeks: 08-11-2010 21:17.

07-11-2010 06:03
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » WAW WAW - Do It