drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » dubstep!!!! (Wobbles)
Go to the bottom of this page dubstep!!!! (Wobbles)
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 11-10-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.67

ok so anyone know how to make a sick and thick wobble bass like master p or dr philth use?? if so help me out please.... im working with all the synths on fl 9 and the massive synth vst so help me out please!!!
26-10-2010 01:06
Age Break Age Break is a male
Filth is my second name

images/avatars/avatar-3039.gif

Registration Date: 30-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

heyy thereSmile

I personally love the sytrus synth off fl.

this is how i construct my basslines:
(this is done in sytrus btw)

1. find some waveforms you like and mix them together (one low or 2 low to get that bassy feeling and 1 or 2 higher octave waves) this will give a nice sounds when the LFO kicks in
2. i connect the waves to a filter and mess around with cut freq. envolope and resonance, if i'm happy with that I put the LFO on to make the damn thing wobble.
3. you should now have a basic bass, Little dirty bass.
next thing to do is distort (I use OhmForce ohmicide vst for this, sick distortion unit!) eq it, put some reverb on and other effects to your taste.

well this is really a short version, if you want I could make you a walktrough tutorial with pictures and all, Just pm me Smile

hope this helps a little, walktrough coming soon!

__

The One - Age Break

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Age Break: 26-10-2010 01:20.

26-10-2010 01:18
djsm
Producer

Registration Date: 11-10-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.67

dude i like that track you added and yes a walkthrough would be amazing i have a few things i have been working on but im new to this site idk how to post things so yeah i can give you my myspace link though if you want pm me for the link i have some newer stuff on there maybe you could give me some tips? lol thanksWink
26-10-2010 01:28
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Well you could click this link and have it all done for you.

A generic way to make anything wobble in FL-studio.

Take any synth sound (or sample) and route it to a mixer channel (let's say channel 1).

Get Camelcrusher (free plugin) from Camel audio and load it as the first plugin in Channel 1.
Switch off the distortion and set the Cut-off filter in the middle postion (12'o clock), turn RES down (to the left). The other settings aren't important for now.

Now add Fruity Formula Controller (I'll call it FFC from here on) to Channel 1 and chose "Simple Sine LFO" as setting.

Go back to your Camel Crusher and touch the Cut Off setting (just rotate it a little bit) and depending on your FL version you'll need to get to "Last tweaked Parameter" and choose "Link to controller".
Next you choose the FFC-peak from the dropdown list and click ok.
Now the Cut-off from CamelCrusher will wobble according to the formula in the FFC.
You can change the wobbling by changing the values of the A (base), B (range) and C (speed) knobs in the FFC and you can easily automate these settings.

Now anything you send into channel1 will wobble!
Happy wobbling!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
26-10-2010 12:11 Homepage of BattleDrone
Age Break Age Break is a male
Filth is my second name

images/avatars/avatar-3039.gif

Registration Date: 30-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

and there you have it Smile
a quick tutorial, hope you understand this, i tried putting the acctual sound under it, but Hypercam didnt sync the audio with the video, so i put some of my tunes under it and Downlink - factory

anyways good luckSmile

and try googling for ohmicide

[/quote]

__

The One - Age Break
28-10-2010 21:12
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » dubstep!!!! (Wobbles)