drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » SICKorWELL - High School Dropout
Go to the bottom of this page SICKorWELL - High School Dropout
Author
SICKorWELL DnB

Registration Date: 24-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.33

Please check out my new track 'High School Dropout' and post your comments here!

a preview of the tune High school dropout from the forth coming Damage ep. the tune is up for limited download at www.sickorwell.com

thank and much love to you all

__

''Music is my life and DnB is my soul"

free 320 downloads and mixes at
www.myspace.com/sickorwell
Artist info www.Pruvenmusic.com
22-10-2010 13:12 Homepage of SICKorWELL
harry170194

Registration Date: 27-10-2009

Builds so fucking nicely but then after the drop the background synth is off key and a bit random?

Gets right back on track at 2:17 though Big Grin liking the dark feel!

Good mastering too Big Grin

Harry [Ampcast]
25-10-2010 18:53
djsm
Producer

Registration Date: 11-10-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.67

i think this is a very different track! but i like it a lot. its very different from anything i have ever heard. it's very catchy and easy to listen to. i like all the effects and the beats very very good too. i dont think i have ever heard a beat of this style before.The main effect sounds very bubble and then all the other effects are used very well with the beat.by far though its a very good beat keep up the good work and keep making these beats. i like them very much. good work. awesome beats. great style
30-10-2010 17:07
freddy reeks freddy reeks is a male
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

different particular sound not really my thing but it still like it, It gets better and better as the trak goes on i recon. beats sound a little loud but maby it just me.
07-11-2010 18:01
switchdnb

Registration Date: 10-11-2010

I like that dark mysterious intro. could do more eqing on the bass to give it a bit more of a better feel in the mids id say, sounds too dull. could also do with a little distortion on synth. plus needs some effects made louder and made more clear. might bring out the meaning of the tune and give it a melody.
10-11-2010 22:39
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » SICKorWELL - High School Dropout