drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJs & MCs » where can you order vinyl without creditcard?
Go to the bottom of this page where can you order vinyl without creditcard?
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 22-04-2003

does somebody know were you can order some vinyl on the internet whitout having to use a creditcard?? also were you can listen to the tracks first...
03-07-2004 15:11
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I would defo advise you to get a VISA card, it's cheap and very handy for paying for stuff abroad, ordering online, or buying expensive stuff which you don't want to pay for until next month Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
03-07-2004 15:57 Homepage of thechronic
Kenshee Kenshee is a male
-=PAYBACK=-

images/avatars/avatar-155.gif

Registration Date: 23-09-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.50

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk

I read somewhere you can pay without havin' visa, something with payin' when you go get them at the post or something, and if ya have realplayer you can listen to dem songs online
more info bout ordering you can find in this word document I got from someone once (forgot from who, didn't try it tho)
HERE

or just go to a belgian shop, still easest way man Wink

__
http://www.payback.be
http://www.kenshee.be

discogs list

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kenshee: 05-07-2004 20:38.

05-07-2004 20:35 Homepage of Kenshee
PrinZ PrinZ is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 01-09-2003

www.mirage2000records.co.uk here you can make a tranfer by bank , not such a good service ( sometimes they forget to send you records or they send you the wrong ones but you just have to tell them and they will fix your problems) but they have a nice ragga-jungle selection Big Grin .
just select the records you wanna buy , email the order to them and ask for iban-number and ean-number ( otherwise you have to pay more @ the bank )
05-07-2004 21:13
MOpKOBb MOpKOBb is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 22-04-2003

thanx for answering...will check it all out
'kenshee' sure i go to belgian shops, but many times they can't find things i'm searching for, they can't order them either so this is just to have an alternative..., maybe have to start an own vinyl shop Wink would be great you know!! why are there so few here in limburg?? many people are engaging themself in music without commercial meaning so... can't go very wrong i think
11-07-2004 16:35
Dj-Lowprofile Dj-Lowprofile is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

If your from Canada you can always order from Djmr.com They do C.o.d. orders.
27-01-2005 22:11
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJs & MCs » where can you order vinyl without creditcard?