drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Neurofunk / Darkstep [Need Feedback]
Go to the bottom of this page Neurofunk / Darkstep [Need Feedback]
Author

images/avatars/avatar-3196.jpeg

Registration Date: 20-03-2010

This is my first neurofunk / darkstep tune i've made.It took me 2 weeks to make it.
This version isn't properly mastered.This is still a WIP (work in progress).
Any tips on how i could enhance the song/sound? Or some mistakes that i should fix ?

Zet - Forbidden Sun

I've also included a download link.

DOWNLOAD MP3 320kb
29-09-2010 19:03 Homepage of zetuletz
terraon terraon is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3394.png

Registration Date: 07-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

sounds awesum in my opinion. love the oriental sounds and such, but would be a bit better with them dissapearing and go full throttle on the harsh dnb-sounds.

What samples do you use for your drums if i may ask? Loops or one-shots or both?

__
www.soundcloud.com/a-l-e-x-i-u-s

03-10-2010 15:08 Homepage of terraon
zetuletz zetuletz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-3196.jpeg

Registration Date: 20-03-2010

I' m already trying to finish another oriental neurofunk song Big Grin . It will be ready in a couple of days ( 3-4 ) i think... i've been working on the song for about one week so i should finish it fast Big Grin . I didn't want to change anything in that song because i loved the way it sounded Big Grin . I didn't use samples in my song .. The oriental strings were made using SAKURA ( fl studio plugin ) , they are actually a harp presetBig Grin . For the drums i used only one-shots . it took me a lot to make the beat :| ... If you want my samples ( drum kits) just send me a PM and i'll send them to you . And of course the bass came out a bit weird cause i just learned resampling ...
14-10-2010 09:19 Homepage of zetuletz
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Neurofunk / Darkstep [Need Feedback]