drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dubrain Hertz - Trailer Park Side Of The Moon (final)
Go to the bottom of this page Dubrain Hertz - Trailer Park Side Of The Moon (final)
Author
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-1290.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Please check out my new track 'Trailer Park Side Of The Moon (final)' and post your comments here!

Another dubstepish track.

Done some more tweaking and this is as final as it will get i think. Always appreciate your feedback anyway.

Please let me know if there are any frequency issues, still trying to figure out my monitors/room.

__
Download my album for free/pay what you want http://recordsofthefleshgod.bandcamp.com...years-2002-2005
19-08-2010 16:53 Homepage of Dubrain Hertz
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Hi man, i like yoru melodies and song structure, but the whole thing sounds kind of distorted, havent you put a limite ron the mix cuz think its hitting far above 0dB.
Drums can be tighte rin the mix. Sounds are awesome really sick, especiallu around 4 10 that hig pitched melody
is sick, i can seer people go crazy on it. Just work little on the mixdown.
greetz

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

20-08-2010 01:37 Homepage of tryptech
csel csel is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3166.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2010

I think the bass overshadowed the drums a lot... and i think you should use panning a lot on this track. It sounded so mono to me... the subs are okay though... but hey.. its just an opinon.

__
visit my soundcloud y'all http://soundcloud.com/csel
20-08-2010 13:30
goonybag goonybag is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 12-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

I like the low fi type intro, the flute? samples seem to have some slight eq issues, somewhere in the mid to highs they are hurting my ears a little. gets going ok, drops need a little more work for more impact. synth work is ok, keeps it going along, overall production I think needs a little workjust to polish it up a little. My thoughts anyway, big up!

__
www.soundcloud.com/hyphae
23-08-2010 12:30 Homepage of goonybag
simage
Simplicity is the key

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

a very very very WEIRD track! But it definitely has potential if you ask me. I like your style. It's not just mainstream dubstep, it's your own genre and that's what I like in every single one of your tracks. I dig them all. Big up

__

24-08-2010 16:20
simage
Simplicity is the key

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

a very very very WEIRD track! But it definitely has potential if you ask me. I like your style. It's not just mainstream dubstep, it's your own genre and that's what I like in every single one of your tracks. I dig them all. Big up

__

24-08-2010 16:22
2clix 2clix is a male
Doctor Obvious

images/avatars/avatar-3239.jpg

Registration Date: 17-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I can deffo see this being a HUGE hip hop track, with the gangsta melodies in all! the kick is drowned out completely dunno if thats what you were aiming at someone said "lo-fi" sure why not. structure seems ok. you deffo have an original sound to ya, keep spearmentin! peace

__
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
24-08-2010 20:14
Dubrain Hertz Dubrain Hertz is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-1290.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Thanks for the feedback guys, I guess I'll work some more on it then. Getting the bass and drums together on this properly is a real pain it seems..

@tryptech: weird, cause it has a limiter on it.

@simage and 2clix: thanks!

@csel: actually I like to not use too much panning, sometimes tracks are played on monorigs and that can really screw up a track with a lot of panning going on.

Appreciate the feedback, stay tuned.

__
Download my album for free/pay what you want http://recordsofthefleshgod.bandcamp.com...years-2002-2005
27-08-2010 14:28 Homepage of Dubrain Hertz
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dubrain Hertz - Trailer Park Side Of The Moon (final)