drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Strange goings on in Roger Curtis' facebook, ill rabbit (dnbforum.com, breakbeat.co.uk)
Go to the bottom of this page Strange goings on in Roger Curtis' facebook, ill rabbit (dnbforum.com, breakbeat.co.uk)
Author
technobadger DNB

images/avatars/avatar-3158.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2010

If you have seen strange posts in other forums, facebook and MySpace about Bildeburgs, Blue Bloods, Andrew Jackson (who now seems to have a jihad on him in facebook), Dee Moskit and Ill Rabbit. I deny all responsibilty of putting up these threads. My computers were being hacked and my accounts were being hijacked. The stories put up were all private and confidential. I have subsequently wiped my quad core pc, and am even using a firefox that is not the english version to try and avoid them.

Its as though the phones are tapped as well, as there are often crossed lines and sometimes the line goes dead.

All the music posted in the mixes section is mixed by me Roger Curtis!

I am currently in the process of changing my name from technobadger which appears on you tube as a poncey cheese ridden song to my new proper name of DJ Regie RudE!

__
Ill Quasar formerly Ill Rabbit

Brought to you by RudE MonkEE

Rude MonkEE Free DNB Promotions

This post has been edited 12 time(s), it was last edited by DJ Regie RudE: 24-07-2010 03:20.

18-07-2010 13:53 Homepage of DJ Regie RudE
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Regie RudE
am even using a firefox that is not the english version to try and avoid them.

Seems like a sound plan to me. I suggest to change to a different language firefox at least every two weeks to outsmart the hackers. I am currently on Korean, I can still use it easily because the icons stay the same in every language, and I don't use the menus anyway.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
26-07-2010 12:13 Homepage of thechronic
KILLER_FAN KILLER_FAN is a male
sssomebody ssstop me!!!

images/avatars/avatar-3030.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
quote:
am even using a firefox that is not the english version to try and avoid them.

Seems like a sound plan to me. I suggest to change to a different language firefox at least every two weeks to outsmart the hackers. I am currently on Korean, I can still use it easily because the icons stay the same in every language, and I don't use the menus anyway.

good to know new ways to avoid hackers. i've never trusted that lousy Norton Antivirus.
can i change the Windows folder to another language? so when the hacker enters my computer to delete files he will not know which folder is the right one....
26-07-2010 13:14
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
If you have seen strange posts in other forums, facebook and MySpace about Bildeburgs, Blue Bloods, Andrew Jackson (who now seems to have a jihad on him in facebook), Dee Moskit and Ill Rabbit. I deny all responsibilty of putting up these threads. My computers were being hacked and my accounts were being hijacked. The stories put up were all private and confidential. I have subsequently wiped my quad core pc, and am even using a firefox that is not the english version to try and avoid them.

Its as though the phones are tapped as well, as there are often crossed lines and sometimes the line goes dead.

All the music posted in the mixes section is mixed by me Roger Curtis!

I am currently in the process of changing my name from technobadger which appears on you tube as a poncey cheese ridden song to my new proper name of DJ Regie RudE!

Dude, where can I buy the pills that you're on? Could get a horse to fly as it seems.
Your new name has to be shared with this guy....
Excellent choice!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
26-07-2010 23:44 Homepage of BattleDrone
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Strange goings on in Roger Curtis' facebook, ill rabbit (dnbforum.com, breakbeat.co.uk)