drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Free music samples & loops
Go to the bottom of this page Free music samples & loops
Author

Registration Date: 15-07-2010

Hi everyone, i want to tell you guy's that i am sick and tired to search for good quality FREE music samples or loops. large amount of the websites offers samples for money or you can download small free package that you can's use in my commercial work, what if i want music for my website do i must pay??

I'm developing " samplehood" an Index website for all the web users who wants to get ONLY free samples & loops websites.
I need your help in providing new links only to good websites with free music & samples.

Come To take part in our growing community please conatc us at www.samplehood.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by samplehood: 15-07-2010 14:22.

15-07-2010 14:22
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Well, for starters, you can include our site there (with this text: This site is dedicated to everyone involved in producing drum and bass.). We have samples that are free for use here: http://www.drumnbass.be/downloads.html

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
18-07-2010 02:51 Homepage of Muad'Dib
lkokot

Registration Date: 02-09-2010

quote:
Originally posted by samplehood
Hi everyone, i want to tell you guy's that i am sick and tired to search for good quality FREE music samples or loops. large amount of the websites offers samples for money or you can download small free package that you can's use in my commercial work, what if i want music for my website do i must pay??

I'm developing " samplehood" an Index website for all the web users who wants to get ONLY free samples & loops websites.
I need your help in providing new links only to good websites with free music & samples.

Come To take part in our growing community please conatc us at www.samplehood.com

it seems the link is broken/not working
02-09-2010 17:58
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Weird shit!
My firewall gives some warnings on this one.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
02-09-2010 23:45 Homepage of BattleDrone
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Free music samples & loops