drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » pusha - Delerium Silence (pusha Remix)
Go to the bottom of this page pusha - Delerium Silence (pusha Remix)
Author
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

Please check out my new track 'Delerium Silence (pusha Remix)' and post your comments here!

ite ppl this is an old track i found on an old laptop i made bout 2 years ago when i first started making tunes wont be going back to change anything on this one it is what it is just wanted to put it out there as the masterpiece it is lol wont be releasing or intending to make any money off it so hope its ok i posted it any way enjoy some old 2007 summer vibes lol

This track has been deleted because of copyright violation

__
buy the ticket take the ride
12-07-2010 20:36
Monkey Nut1
Destiny

images/avatars/avatar-3104.jpg

Registration Date: 04-04-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Nice track dude, being 2 years old n'all? Love the vocal and old skool samples, brings back great memories. Sounds a little mashed at times, to much happening, can still tell it's one of yours. Nice break, track builds nice and drops right. Would love to hear a revamp with some of your bass thrown in?
12-07-2010 23:24
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Sorry dude, using this amount of sampling and doing it in an obvious copyright violating way is not allowed on this site.
Other than that the tune made clear that it was 2 years old.
Your recent stuff is way better.
Weird basses, vocal too loud and too fast,...

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
13-07-2010 13:14 Homepage of BattleDrone
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

Yeh thought so the only thing I sampled was the vocal the rest I made myself I was just puttin this up to let people c where I was at when I first started producin not as a producing master piece

__
buy the ticket take the ride
13-07-2010 18:30
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » pusha - Delerium Silence (pusha Remix)