drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » monitor speakers for on the road
Go to the bottom of this page monitor speakers for on the road
Author

Registration Date: 15-04-2010

just wanna know if anyonecan give me some info on which average priced to cheap monitor speakers for on the road productiion would be best for me to buy im not travelling at the moment and have a room i can set thm up in but will be travelling later on this year.... any help would be much appreciated....
11-07-2010 14:13
KILLER_FAN KILLER_FAN is a male
sssomebody ssstop me!!!

images/avatars/avatar-3030.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

my mind is kinda twisted tryin to understand how are going to use these monitors on the road. like unless you'll be travelling on a bus, rockstar bus, to have a desk where set up you gear, treat some walls, isolate your 'studio' i find rather useless to cary around some speakers, medium-to-big, cause those are the real refference ones.
i find more suitable a pair of good open headphones and a good soundcard. i'm thinkin that you might find your inspiration in car and you'd quickly open the laptop, put on the heads and off you'd go.
that's just my opinion. take it or leave it.
peace
kf
12-07-2010 06:17
CatAlive6 CatAlive6 is a male

Registration Date: 15-04-2010

thanks for the reply maaaayn..... im currently using the inbuilt sound card of my mac with a pair of senneheisers i think ill ill start looking for a soundcard cheers....
19-07-2010 17:32
UGG2010

Registration Date: 21-10-2010

***Commercial shit censored. User Banned.***
21-10-2010 08:36
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » monitor speakers for on the road