drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dubrain Hertz - Trailer Park Side Of The Moon
Go to the bottom of this page Dubrain Hertz - Trailer Park Side Of The Moon
Author
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-1290.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Please check out my new track 'Trailer Park Side Of The Moon' and post your comments here!

My latest work in progress, structure is all there, all that is left is some tweaking. I might also make some small changes to the melodies but not overly much.

Been working on this on and off for the past three weeks.This started out as a Dubstep tune, but I'm not quite sure what it is anymore, some kind of twosteppish hiphop instrumental?

Would greatly appreciate some feedback on this.

__
Download my album for free/pay what you want http://recordsofthefleshgod.bandcamp.com...years-2002-2005
29-06-2010 14:14 Homepage of Dubrain Hertz
Age Break Age Break is a male
Filth is my second name

images/avatars/avatar-3039.gif

Registration Date: 30-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

great intro, cow bells orsomething?
ah ah 0:20 the synth hurts my ears a bit, might wanna cut the highs there a bit.
after the intro that bassy kinda thing sounds good man, also nice and mellow drums.
and that synth sounds nice in there too.
has alot of emotion in it too man, like at the end of the movie some guys did heroic stuff and walks down an desert road and the movie ends, that kinda stuff.
nice work man!

__

The One - Age Break
02-07-2010 03:11
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dubrain Hertz - Trailer Park Side Of The Moon