drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hudskov - The Darkness
Go to the bottom of this page Hudskov - The Darkness
Author
Sponsor

Registration Date: 05-03-2010

Please check out my new track 'The Darkness' and post your comments here!

Another one from the vault using Reason 1 bloody years ago. Wanted to write an up to date version but cant find the vocal samples anywhere?? Will put some new stuff on soon but nothing finished yet. Once again not expecting any great reviews on this one, just put it on for a laugh.

Look forward to some comments, Hud

This track has been deleted on the producer's request
10-06-2010 22:55
abstract 8 abstract 8 is a male

Registration Date: 10-06-2010

its not that bad ! i like it ! i like the 2 part mor after 4 min. my speakers r turned down cant tel u if it bumps hard or not but i like the bass ... the beats r good to , keep it up bro
11-06-2010 00:35 Homepage of abstract 8
Akada
unregistered
Heavy in places! Good drum work bud. A fun listen does need updating but enjoyed it.
12-06-2010 12:21
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

That's a pretty good vault you got there. LOL.
This takes me back for sure - like all it needed were some "think" break tambourines. The bass is actually pretty banging. Especially on the back half. Be curious to see this brought up to date.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
12-06-2010 16:21
HighVibe
Sponsor

Registration Date: 19-06-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Hahahaha loving this oldskool vibe. Where did you get the vocals from? Can tell this is an old tune. Would be nice to have an updated version. Bassline is pretty heavy, the drop is a beauty. Hope you have some more of these oldies to upload as always like to hear new tracks even if they are a bit dated. Got some old tunes myself i might stick on here just to see what the .be guys think. Reckon its worth getting opinions even if you dont intend on updating as it kinda tells you how far you have progressed over the years. Thanks, Vibe
19-06-2010 01:42
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hudskov - The Darkness