drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » WAW WAW - Already Late ( Remastered )
Go to the bottom of this page WAW WAW - Already Late ( Remastered )
Author
unregistered
Please check out my new track 'Already Late ( Remastered )' and post your comments here!

I've had a go at re-mastering this based on advise in the preious reviews.
Vocal - More stereo
More punch less flat (a little reverb overall)
Bass note pattern change for the first bridge.
Many Thanks all
10-06-2010 13:44
abstract 8 abstract 8 is a male

Registration Date: 10-06-2010

nice good stuff , fast drums , i like the voise and the noize in the backround , bass is funky , good job ,
11-06-2010 00:40 Homepage of abstract 8
Basso Basso is a male
Basso

Registration Date: 15-05-2010

very nice man really reallllly cool compositionally, could still be a little better produced tho, great vocal sample, try more compression on the vocals, possibly a bit more reverb on the organ and turn the organ down a tiny bit. with the organ if you wana make it killer but some vibrato and some tremelo on it with a slow attack envelope, and maybe a bit of chorus. maybe eq a little less mids on the kick, or just eq it to get rid of that "wet" sound on the buildup, maybe some more compression on the drums, thats mainly just taste tho. I'm not sure if this is the case but it sounds a little bit gainy so make sure ur not overloading the deck anywhere and all ur levels are in the green. doesnt matter if its quiet just normalize it later. but yeah man in terms of composition its genius the basslines boss and the organ and that other synth work perfectly together, nice chords on the synth. liking it alot man

__
Drummer Check out more of my tunes at:

http://www.soundcloud.com/bassobeats/tracks
12-06-2010 00:53 Homepage of Basso
simage
Simplicity is the key

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

chill intro pad, but it doesn't really go together with the dark bass stabs that you use in the intro. You can use that in other parts of the song but i'd leave the intro open for the pad, filtered drum and vocals only.
Sounds professional and i like the xylofon like synth.

Keep it up. I'd boost your kick and snare a bit more though

Awesome how you go to a slower rhytm at 2.35or so.
Big up

__

12-06-2010 18:02
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » WAW WAW - Already Late ( Remastered )