drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » WAW WAW - Already Late
Go to the bottom of this page WAW WAW - Already Late
Author
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by monoxide
dont really think you should be comin on all aggressive since you seem to be new here you think coz you have got that little producer badge coz you donated 10 pence or what ever that you have some right to be acting all high and mighty i read reviews and quickly chucked in something i thought was wrong just because i reviewed doesn't mean i voted are you really that desperate u sit waiting for votes and reviews to come in pffffff why dont you get a job or something bet your a beneifits scrounge as for giving out adress's don't make me laugh A) everyone here blaitantly thinks your a right nob now now and B) i would smash the granny out of you lol don't hide behind your pc givin it it's not big and it's not clever everyone will just think your a tit Tomato

You got a wild imagination haven’t u lol, I hope you put that much energy into your own productions!!!
For the record, length of service is irrelevant!! Your assumptions about me are way off and comical, maybe you’re the bum sat in watching too much Harry Potter.
I’m not ashamed to admit watching to see how people rate my track especially after the hours spent. That’s the idea of the site isn’t it? To get ‘constructive’ advise from likeminded people. 1 out 5 is taking the piss imo; people’s work on here should be treated with a little respect. You brought the aggro with your silly voting which you can keep to yourself in future.
I aint your bitch and nanna’s dead pluko!
04-06-2010 09:27
3rr0rc0d3 3rr0rc0d3 is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3112.gif

Registration Date: 08-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Also, why don't both you boys calm down, open up your DAW of choice and put some of that energy into making more tunes?
No need to flame each other, we're all here for the same reason, we like dnb.
It's not your postcount or registrationdate that counts, it's the work you put into making tunes in a genre we all love.

So please, calm down, grab a beer, enjoy the tunes.

__
Cheers,
/error

SoundCloud
04-06-2010 09:35 Homepage of 3rr0rc0d3
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Registration Date: 14-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

internet forum beef huh...... with the sub, guess its down to a bit of personal preference and also that people here are all listenin to it on different setups etc. youll notice in some threads some people will say the sub is overkilling etc but too others it sounds ok

__
www.soundcloud.com/bone-man
04-06-2010 12:44 Homepage of bm84
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Now you are starting to sound as good as your bro mate. This is the kind of DnB that gets me to melting point (making stains on the floor).
Mixdown could do with a bit of work, it all sounds a tad dry (little reverb needed). The vocal could use a bit of stereo too.
But MAN O MAN this sounds so professional!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
04-06-2010 23:45 Homepage of BattleDrone
Nick ZZ Nick ZZ is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2152.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

Nice tune brutha, like it alot! Just need to work on the mixdown a little more. Z

__
Nick & Erina Z
http://www.beatbiz.net/artist.php?USERID=493

10-06-2010 12:41 Homepage of Nick ZZ
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » WAW WAW - Already Late