drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » bone man - Untitled
Go to the bottom of this page bone man - Untitled
Author
Bone Man

Registration Date: 14-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track 'Untitled' and post your comments here!

tune ive made in the last few 4 days whilst lyin to myself i was "goin to to my computer to revise for exams" ha.dont usually make this kinda thing, levels mite be a bit wrong cos i dont have monitors so any mix advice would be sound so i can finish it

__
www.soundcloud.com/bone-man
02-06-2010 21:24 Homepage of bm84
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

kicks poundin bit hard got that rezzy sound to it theres a sound that keeps gettin panned jus to my left ear that i'm not into thought this was guna be a mental drop there is some interestin drum work in here pad doesn't fit track in my opinion could do with some dirty bass nether the less this is a well made track wwwwwooooooooaaaah whats happenin in this second break i take it all back biggup

__
buy the ticket take the ride
02-06-2010 23:19
Tonedef Tonedef is a male
2ginger

Registration Date: 05-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.20

your pad is panned too far to the left, beats sound nice, its kinda sounds like 3 tunes into 1, needs a tad more structure in my opinion, especially if your going to bring in that second heavy drop. i really really like from 1.30 to 2.30, best beats of the track, sounds old school with those pads in the background in tandem with the sub. id develop that a bit more, but thats just me. i didnt really like the heavy drop at the end much, doesnt fit the track really. good efoort, this tunes got some potential
03-06-2010 00:28
Akada
unregistered
lots of beat work here which I like, not sure where ur gonna take this though could almost make two tracks out of this. The first beats are the best imo. Some sections remind me of some early Goldie stuff which is cool others belong in some nasty wap warr. Panning of pads and synths does need a rethink im afraid. Levels are fine just minor tweeks needed. Interesting to listen too good work!
03-06-2010 16:50
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Helpfulness rating: 

cheers for the feedback lads. i was thinkin about this last night when i was off my nut, about just developing the first 'goldie esque' parts (goldie is defo an influence ha), with a nice breakdown going into the amen filled drop .think your right 2ginger, guess the track kinda loses its focus when the 'heavier' part comes in. think i try an get too many ideas into tunes sometimes, at the same time tho it kinda bores me when i hear all dnb tracks that sound the same all the way through, with the same drops etc........guess its gettin the balance right really. definitely gonna re-consider this one tho, nice one for the panning comment an all, i dont have monitors so prob wouldnt pick up on this. sound

__
04-06-2010 12:53 Homepage of bm84
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Helpfulness rating: 

any else got any thoughts on this one? im re-makin it at the moment, removing the heavier bassy part so it flows more as one track. and eq'ing the drums a bit more and the panning of parts etc. just wanna know anyones honest opinions if any parts sound gash!

__
07-06-2010 19:28 Homepage of bm84
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » bone man - Untitled