drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Related styles » Vadim Shantor - Body Move (POOTY004D) OUT NOW !!
Go to the bottom of this page Vadim Shantor - Body Move (POOTY004D) OUT NOW !!
Author

Registration Date: 28-05-2010

Vadim Shantor - Body Move (POOTY004D) OUT NOW !!

Fourth release from The Pooty Club and a second single from Russian, Vadim Shantor, artist member of this label, which after the market acceptance and the great support received with his first release "My Tasty Ass" surprises us again with a second dance floor killer track "Body Move", a catchy tune, with a very strong bass and lin a special collaboration with vocalist Lonedog. This is what makes this track the main attraction.

Accompanying the original, you will find in this release a perfect finishing with three excellent remixes of three Spanish producers, covering all aspects of the current breakbeat. Deibeat delights and demonstrates his talent with a great funk remix, a very clean sound and his characteristic bass that will remind us once again of his

Nu-skool sound. The Brainkiller produces a very original remix that will definitely move your body and perhaps the hardest of the three with a sweeping bass and a very strong base. However it doesn’t miss the essential of breakbeat at any time ...... and pay attention to the Dirty & Acid remix !! ....this may be the best work of new talents from iBreaks Spain Records, a big and energetic creation with impeccable Tech Break progression, good base for sure... do not miss that bass!!!!

OUT NOW ON BEATPORT:

https://www.beatport.com/es-ES/html/cont...514/Body%20Move

TRACKS:

01.- Vadim Shantor feat Lonedog - Body Move (Original Mix)
02.- Vadim Shantor feat Lonedog - Body Move (DeiBeat Remix)
03.- Vadim Shantor feat Lonedog - Body Move (Dirty & Acid Remix)
04.- Vadim Shantor feat Lonedog - Body Move (The Brainkiller Remix)

FEEDBACKS:

Slyde

Rating: 5/5

real cool breaks, wicked selection of mixes, cheers for this

---------------------------------------

Ed Solo

this is the 1st good track ive had sent to me in a long time. I like the original & the brainkiller remix the most, thanks

Merlyn

Rating: 4/5

I'm all over the Deibeat and Dirty Acid Remix. Really good stuff and thanks for the promo!

Hedflux

Really top quality release. Dirty & Acid mix is my favourite! I wish there was a dub version though, I find the vocal a bit off-putting.

Daniella Downs (Dead Famous)

WOW! the deibeat mix is off the fucking scale. love love love it!

Freefall Collective

Big ups from us! Loads of energy and fantastic vocals ....definitely one for the record bag. Feeling the Deibeat and Brainkiller mixes the mostSmile Cheers guys!

Hexadecimal

Great package, big things ahead for this label!

Mr No Hands

only listening through laptop speakers, but sounds chunky as a monkey on a diet of chunky kit-kats.

JMekka

Really strong package... i think my favourite on the label.. Will support all tracks but most of all Dirty & Acid Remix.

--------------------------------------

Curtis B

sick shit!!

Duane Barry (Digital Sensation UK)

Original is so awesome! Not surprised it's resulted in some fantastic remixes - especially like the Dirty & Acid one, full support from me

LuQas

Full support on the Deibeat remix, the Dirty & Acid remix is also cool

John Grief (Definition Breaks)

The Brainkiller remix is awesome! Bouncy with the filthy edge - a quality remix. Full support for that one.
Also feeling the original mix - got a wicked flow to it and the bassline is proper riding all the way through it!
Great release - best one yet on Pooty

Lee Martin (Dusted Breaks)

Original is the one for me! Grreat vocal and love da bass!!

Ceos (Downbeat)

wicked release. good remixes along with a solid original..

Andy McAllister (Ground Level)

Great package! Loving both the Deibeat and Brainkiller remixes, will be supporting both with radio play and plays out!!

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=WoNZ5apNUR0

SOUNDCLOUD:

http://soundcloud.com/thepootyclub/sets/...ymove-pooty004d

FOLLOW US:

01-06-2010 11:45
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Related styles » Vadim Shantor - Body Move (POOTY004D) OUT NOW !!