drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Glodaragz - Classic (work Name)
Go to the bottom of this page Glodaragz - Classic (work Name)
Author
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3266.jpg

Registration Date: 26-06-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Please check out my new track 'Classic (work Name)' and post your comments here!

Something new by myself with piano,all the instruments are made in Orchestral vst, bass in Sytrus.It's 99% finished, probably i will make few changes in the solo piano.Hope u gonna like it Smile Enjoy! Big Grin
24-05-2010 23:18 Homepage of Glodaragz
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

when it drops the beat is alright the intro is a bit long winded in my opinion piano is ok but it gets to rinsed in intro the piano that gets introduced at around 3.25 sounds in a word crap i would remove it this a has a very lite vibe to it so id keep all elemnts so that piano is a bit ruff and patternd poorly boost ur sub a bit nd its a roller

__
buy the ticket take the ride
25-05-2010 18:31
Tonedef Tonedef is a male
2ginger

Registration Date: 05-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.20

like the idea. i was enjoying the drop at 2.20 but when the piano comes in it just doesnt sound right sorry, if you were to change not the piano tune, but the rythm pattern of the piano then it could work. and that piano solo bit... erm... cut it out, good try
26-05-2010 10:15
3rr0rc0d3 3rr0rc0d3 is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3112.gif

Registration Date: 08-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Hmm, the intro is indeed a bit long, like Pusha said.
I love the classic influence though, it's a nice change from all the electronic/digital violence nowadays.
I'd change a few things in this, make the intro shorter, so it doesn't feel detached from the track, the silence right before the sub comes in is a bit long.
The fade in of the strings when the track drops is strange, bring the piano and strings in at once, so they feel more prominent.
Also, like both comments above, the piano bit at 3:25 is off, change it or remove it.
Overall a nice change from the usual stuff though.

__
Cheers,
/error

SoundCloud
26-05-2010 10:27 Homepage of 3rr0rc0d3
Glodaragz Glodaragz is a male
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

There is a two parts of the tune, the first one is made with slow beat.The second one is dnb beat and the sub bass is faster.Indeed the solo is kind of out of tune,i will change solo ( maybe i will add guitar,maybe i will make new piano solo).And im glad u like the idea,I appreciated ! Smile
26-05-2010 20:20 Homepage of Glodaragz
freddy reeks freddy reeks is a male
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Yea the piano solo is def. off a little. U never beef ur beats up with compression or layering etc. TRY it, it helps alot. Alot better anyways.
26-05-2010 22:25
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Yes i agree solo is off but i will change that. Any way thanks for comments Smile
28-05-2010 20:07 Homepage of Glodaragz
LiquiDub LiquiDub is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 03-06-2010

I like your idea, im actually working on a piece which has a prominent piano part aswell so im glad im not the only one! a few things though, your focus is drum & bass and PIANO! so try putting that piano higher in the mix, i won't go too much into that because u said you have to make changes to the piano, but try and keep the piano in one key, it mite help. Also, i love how the bass compliments your drum&bass drums, however, during the build up to the drum&bass part, your bass hits a few low notes, infact so low i cant hear it.. so try moving them notes to a different octave or even a different note, it might work. Finally you need to plan out the structure of your piece, and also ensure you listen to it in headphones or even better on monitors, a good mix will sound great on any sound system. Keep working on this mate its got potential and i promise when its absoloutely complete you'll shoot yourself for saying it was 99% finished.
05-06-2010 21:27
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Yeah thanks for lovely advices, i will change the piano solo and also i will replace with acusttic guitar.The bass have few low notes also i will change that.Hope full version will be much better.
Thanks and Big ups .be crew Smile
05-06-2010 22:00 Homepage of Glodaragz
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Glodaragz - Classic (work Name)