drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » SICKorWELL - By The Clearest Water
Go to the bottom of this page SICKorWELL - By The Clearest Water
Author
SICKorWELL DnB

Registration Date: 24-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.33

Please check out my new track 'By The Clearest Water' and post your comments here!

harder liquid tune driving sound. tune is not done this is a ruff edit and i love to hear your feedback and ideas thank you.

__

''Music is my life and DnB is my soul"

free 320 downloads and mixes at
www.myspace.com/sickorwell
Artist info www.Pruvenmusic.com
15-05-2010 09:40 Homepage of SICKorWELL
Tonedef Tonedef is a male
2ginger

Registration Date: 05-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.20

nice intro mate. enjoyin this so far, real nice. actually the drop is wicked, oddly enough what makes it for me is that double hi hat that hits every 8 bars. so wicked. finish this i really like it .
15-05-2010 09:58
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Nice atmoz, in intro
nice drum arrangemets, snare could be al little snapier for me, but it sits well in the mix, its more a matte rof taste, that vocal is awesome, drums in the breaks are tight,i would cut some decay of that snare away. those rolling bongos are nice, bass could be little fuller but does the thing.

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

15-05-2010 12:30 Homepage of tryptech
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Everything sounds very centered except the snare and the ghost bits which have some stereo on them. It's a bit weird.
The very grainy reece like sound you are putting in with bits and pieces doesn't help the tune, it's just annoying.
Has potential when threated in the right way.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
15-05-2010 15:10 Homepage of BattleDrone
analysiss analysiss is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 02-10-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

try n bring u freshness u drop in the drop in ur othr intro just sounds like its been thrown togethr withh refills
17-05-2010 01:17
Crispy Liquids Crispy Liquids is a male
Liquid Funkateer

images/avatars/avatar-3110.jpg

Registration Date: 22-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Yeah man go ahead and use spor-like beat+sub combination Big Grin That was a nice surprise since you were announcing something liquid to come :-) That being said, I haven't really been experiencing the Liquid in this. Sure the rhodes and the subtle bass before the beat kicks in, and the vocal too seemed to be going for that. But when the beat kicked in, I think the Liquid was lost. Synth at 1:06; better not imo. Like the thing that sounds a bit like the scraping of guitar strings with a pick Big Grin
If you really want to go for something liquid, then the 'harder sound' would rather come from a complex (wild) beat indeed, but not as present as in this tune. It's not like it hurts the tune though, the tune is good but if the target was something really liquid then I think the part with the beat hasn't achieved that goal. Nice production quality too btw!

__
Crispy Liquids on Soundcloud Facebook Myspace
20-05-2010 10:32 Homepage of Crispy Liquids
SICKorWELL
SICKorWELL DnB

Registration Date: 24-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.33

ha lol yea your rite . i called it liquid and i know its on the verge of not being so but it just gave me a good feeling even though its hard . im still working out the kinks but i got what i was aiming for i think i just may have miss labeled the style . i just dont know where it would stand its kinda in between hard liquid and neurofunk yea.

__

''Music is my life and DnB is my soul"

free 320 downloads and mixes at
www.myspace.com/sickorwell
Artist info www.Pruvenmusic.com
21-05-2010 03:49 Homepage of SICKorWELL
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » SICKorWELL - By The Clearest Water