drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » freddy reeks - Rago Sauce
Go to the bottom of this page freddy reeks - Rago Sauce
Author
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track 'Rago Sauce' and post your comments here!

Angry freddy's 'rago sauce' recipe, been working on this 1 alot of late so im sure I missed some stuff, different to my previous uploads, feel free to say whats out etc. Enjoy
30-04-2010 00:42
Tonedef Tonedef is a male
2ginger

Registration Date: 05-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.20

your best track to date man.. theres alot of work in this.. gotta appreciate that. right here goes.

intro: very nice, moody and atmospheric, id say that vocal sample is too hidden behing those synths, bring it out a bit. this will probably be up for debate, but i the few seconds of silence works well for me...

1st drop: really wasnt expecting that at all, that bassy synth is... well... sick. its really good mate. its far too loud, and your beats are quiet id say, just a simple adjustment would make this sound better.(vocal is too quiet too) the moody stuff is back, nice changeup

2nd break: from 2.07 to about 2.50 its lovely, again not what i was expecting. from 2.50 to 3.11, im not feeling this bit mate, it doesnt work well for me, id probably drop it and bring the second drop forward.

2nd drop: still enjoying it, maybe a couple of changeups and effects to keep the listener hooked again same issues as the first drop (beats too quiet, bass too loud)

i think this track has alot of potential, if you were to do a few simple tweaks it'd be so much better. keep it up tho mate and well done
30-04-2010 01:01
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Like the pads and atmosphere. Breakdown doesn't flow in well enough. Drums need more power. Pitching bass isn't very up to standards. I would redo that. Drums sound pretty skullstep to me which doesn't really fit to the rest of the track.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
30-04-2010 14:29 Homepage of BattleDrone
Akada
unregistered
Ok, like the concept and what you are trying to do here. The intro lengh is good and also like the silence before the kick.
Needs more work though, the start vocals are too quiet, the bass is too loud and the drums need more layers to beaf them up. Didn't like the way the snare moves in pitch. The bass pattern needs to vary a bit more or maybe a switch for the second half of the track.
As I said at the begining I like this style and there is enough there to work on so stick with it.
You could try reducing the amount of pads and strings and layering some thin tech sounds over the bassline.
30-04-2010 18:03
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

that sounds like a cerbera saw did u watch the tut on you tube? nice track man sounds like a few i made when i started producin

__
buy the ticket take the ride
30-04-2010 18:41
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

sick intro. nice and eerie sounding. Like the quiet vox. First drop was a surprise-awesome! Damn, dude, that bass is intense. Drums are a lil too quiet relative to the bass, but great variation in the break. Other than that. NO complaints sick tune!

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
01-05-2010 02:13
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » freddy reeks - Rago Sauce