drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Bone Man - Internal Conflict
Go to the bottom of this page Bone Man - Internal Conflict
Author
Bone Man

Registration Date: 14-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track '"bone Man - Internal Conflict"' and post your comments here!

this is my first upload to the site! been reading on here for awhile now and done a few reviews so thought it was time to put my own stuff up. made this awhile ago now so it sounds a bit dodgy to my ears after all these months, had a go at mastering it for my first upload. any comments good or bad would be cool

__
www.soundcloud.com/bone-man

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bm84: 17-05-2010 21:24.

20-04-2010 01:41 Homepage of bm84
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

bizzy b bass riff, huh? I've used it before too. Try chopping that up a bit maybe to make it a little unique. It's been used a lot! Wink That said, its a really nice bass riff for sure. Some drum edits may help this tune a lot too. I dig the vibe, its just kinda missing some sparkle. Your bridge around 2:40 to 3:30 or so is cool, but it kinda doesn't fit with the rest of song very well IMO. I'd try messing with some of those pads and breaks earlier on, maybe as an intro so it ties in better with the bridge. Just my 2cents at least. Not a bad choon for your first post tho mate.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
20-04-2010 03:25
Chamber206
Producer

Registration Date: 25-03-2010

im torn between whether there is too much reverb on the amen, or just the right amount... i like the bass it's spot on...

is there reverb on the main drums?

i like it.... cant wait to hear it mastered.
20-04-2010 08:20
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Registration Date: 14-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 

cheers for the comments

by main drums do you mean my hits or the breaks behind it? i made this ages ago now so hard to remember but i dont usually reverb my hits, but the old break behind it probably has reverb...

yeh i agree dLO, ive considered re-making the tune with a better bridge as it is kinda random and i hadnt been producing long when i made it, but i figured ive already listened to this song a million times already so best to move on! ya know whats funny is i didnt even know that was a bizzy b bass riff, do u know what tune its from? i just found it on a bunch of samples i got given and thought it was sick!

hopefully get some more tunes up soon

soundo

__
www.soundcloud.com/bone-man
20-04-2010 19:20 Homepage of bm84
Scurf Scurf is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3070.jpg

Registration Date: 26-10-2006

Helpfulness rating: 

The intro is too short, short build up...

Bassline is somehow muddy...

Drums needs more eq, compression, layering

The good stuff...

Good sound selection, nice composition, good idea, richness in sounds
21-04-2010 20:00
goonybag goonybag is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 12-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

like the dirty bass sounds for sure, drums sound a little standard for my liking, probably because ive heard those loops so many times, i would try and change it up a lot more, the atmos sounds fill the spectrum well and sit nicely. the pads at around 2:40 sound a little cheap, get some nice ones in there the mood that comes in at 3:20 is my favourite bit, i reckon you could do something with this bit, maybe extend it to bring more expectation to the drop.

__
www.soundcloud.com/hyphae
01-05-2010 02:13 Homepage of goonybag
Akada
unregistered
Yeah nice bass synth very mampi swift. Tempo is too slow me thinks. Good dark feel with nice samples and pads dropped in. Changes well at 1.00+ like the break the bass makes it quite authentic.
Really likin this dark vibe. Would like to hear a set tempo version dont like that speed increase at 3.00 the whole track should be that tempo..
Good work though.
08-05-2010 18:10
Nick ZZ Nick ZZ is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2152.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.14

Drum can be a little tighter. Like the vocals used. The second part of the tune when the Rhodes synth is introduced it sounds like 2 different tune almost. Bass is alright. Cheers brurha! z

__
Nick & Erina Z
http://www.beatbiz.net/artist.php?USERID=493

20-05-2010 16:32 Homepage of Nick ZZ
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Bone Man - Internal Conflict