drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » DESERT PLANET RECORDINGS 004: Stomp/Pure
Go to the bottom of this page DESERT PLANET RECORDINGS 004: Stomp/Pure
Author

images/avatars/avatar-3074.jpg

Registration Date: 30-04-2009

Desert Planet Recordings is a newly found digital imprint based in Berlin, Germany. I myself am from South Africa and have been involved in shaping the Drum ´n Bass scene in Cape Town alongside Counterstrike in the late 90´s. My first vinyl release was on the american label, Cymbalism Recordings, soon thereafter i had two more releases on the Seattle based Onset Audio. Since then I have decided to create a means of releasing my own material digitally and on a regular basis, thus keeping it fresh and avoiding the delays caused by the middle men that have been stagnating the scene.

I am proud to announce the fourth release:

Stomp was inspired by the king of crunk whom i have seen in concert on two occasions. I was blown away to the point of inventing what I now call Crunkstep:

C-Fremen - STOMP

Pure too was inspired by a live act that goes by the name of Jesu, (formerly known as Godflesh) whom I have been following since their first release in the late 80´s:

C-Fremen & General Sound - PURE

This release is exclusive to

Please join our Facebook group here:

Thanks for your support!
Desert Planet Recordings

__

13-04-2010 02:57
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » DESERT PLANET RECORDINGS 004: Stomp/Pure