drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » dark genius - High Voltage 300 Volt Mix
Go to the bottom of this page dark genius - High Voltage 300 Volt Mix
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 04-11-2009

Please check out my new track 'High Voltage 300 Volt Mix' and post your comments here!

This track was made using rewire between Reason 4 and Cubase SX. If you listen carefully you can hear some cut and pasting of electrical arcing noizes that sync to the beat...It wasn't as easy as it sounds. I hope you all like it. If you have any advise or comments please let me know.

Dark G
09-04-2010 21:18
freddy reeks freddy reeks is a male
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

The intro is sik man!those synth chords sound a little thin 2 me thou at begining. Wikid beats. Good structer aswell. the beats sound slighty weak against that big sik bass thou, I like how they sit behind it but a little more imo. Bass is maby slightly loud then.
09-04-2010 22:03
donnybrook donnybrook is a male
Donnybrook

images/avatars/avatar-3073.png

Registration Date: 10-03-2010

Holy hell this is wicked. One thing I noticed right off the bat, it sounds like there are some volume jumps towards the beginning, so just try and keep everything equalized properly. It needs a bit more of a buildup and a drop. It is sort of just stream-lining after about 4 minutes. Perhaps you should use a more intense synth around 4 minutes in? Just to increase the intensity. You have some great shorter buildups in the song though, so you might be able to make it with just that. You still should add in a stronger synth in there somewhere, something more prominent. Overall its pretty badass though, thoroughly impressed.

__
I like stuff and things.

11-04-2010 15:56
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Original sound.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
14-04-2010 13:33 Homepage of BattleDrone
dark genius
Producer

Registration Date: 04-11-2009

It's nice to have this track appreciated for once. It took 80 hours to make! The drums are home grown [made with 3 redrum machines then rewired into cubase and pumped through vst's]. I posted it online before on a multi-genre website and the Guitar Hero wannabes were knockin' it saying "It's too fast!" as if 'ardcore DNB can ever be too fast! I'm glad you enjoyed it please spread the word. Drummer
14-04-2010 19:13
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » dark genius - High Voltage 300 Volt Mix