drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hudskov - Hp Sauce
Go to the bottom of this page Hudskov - Hp Sauce
Author
Sponsor

Registration Date: 05-03-2010

Please check out my new track 'Hp Sauce' and post your comments here!

First track uploaded to this site. New to production. Any feedback gratefully received whether good or bad. Appreciate any tips for improvement.

This track has been deleted on the producer's request
03-04-2010 23:53
desa
Tourist

Registration Date: 01-04-2010

great stuff but maybe more sub bass?
04-04-2010 10:26
Karl M Karl M is a male
Karl M

Registration Date: 29-03-2010

The Intro is so long dude ! But when the beats comes in its groovin' !! About 2.30 with the synth, it doesnt fit together, with the bass.. At 3,10 its better again.

You take to much time to bring in the thing !! You know the thing ? But when its there its nice..;-) But, to long, every time.. Like the second part better, after 4.45. The sounds at 6.00 dont fit together again..

Nice, but work on it, maybe try a shorter track.. And the sounds at 6.00 dont fit together again..

Im looking forward to hear it overworked.

Peace out ! ;-)
04-04-2010 11:36 Homepage of Karl M
simage
Simplicity is the key

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

This is cool and the rhitme of your reese bass is good but you need some more sounds. try putting in a sub bass who keeps playing after a reese bass wobble and variating your beat some more

Very cool though. Chill song. make some more songs like this .-)

__

04-04-2010 11:50
Hudskov
Sponsor

Registration Date: 05-03-2010

Thanks for the feedback guys. Know the bassline doesnt quite fit right towards the end of the track, needs more time spent on it. Only had one session on this track so far. Will try to motivate my self and tweak it. A bit of sub would defnitely give it more depth. As for the intro i got a bit carried away i think, will look to shorten and add to it Smile

Appreciate the comments, Hud
04-04-2010 17:03
JamieWard JamieWard is a male
DJ INDUSTRY

Registration Date: 26-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Now THAT is how you introduce bass to a track.

The hat roll is a definite foot tapper.

Bass hook is sounding crisp and sitting nice in the mix.

Heavy drop, very unexpected style but very welcomed.

Like the little bass switch from 1:50 onwards the stereo field is a touch too wide for my liking though, I would prefer it closer to the middle to reattatch its self to the rest of the bass hook.

Love the electro switch in the bass sound from 2:34 onwards. Drags on a little too long with out much change though.

The stereo field on the next drop in again sounds a little too wide, but still a great sample and pattern, especially when it drops out with the new samples.

I love how this track evolves from bar to bar, honestly mate, I crave tracks built with some imagination and not a constant effing repeat over and over again.

This is the way I like to produce tracks, with change and an evolution of sound as the track progresses along.

A 7 minute tune and I dont feel like I just listened to 8 bars on repeat for 7 minutes, I feel like ive heard a couple songs in that time, which is how it should be in my opinion.

I like the idea of making a track that maybe starts off in one genre of dnb and evolves in to another style, making it easier for a DJ to switch the mood of a rave by moving from jump up in to tech dnb, for example, much easier.

__

04-04-2010 22:00 Homepage of JamieWard
Age Break Age Break is a male
Filth is my second name

images/avatars/avatar-3039.gif

Registration Date: 30-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

bass in begin makes me curious Big Grin
was hoping for some dark dnb when I heard the bass, but than strings kicked in and gave a nice twist.
liking the drums.
and the bump bump sound haha idk what it was but it's dope.
damn that yuh yuh yuh time of bass thats sounds like a guy trying to talk funny is sick;o how did you make that? would fit perfect in a filthy dubstep song.

good job manBig Grin

__

The One - Age Break
10-04-2010 16:51
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hudskov - Hp Sauce