drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » warlok - Zero Point Energy
Go to the bottom of this page warlok - Zero Point Energy
Author
Somthing Inspireing Should Go Here.

images/avatars/avatar-2651.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.50

Please check out my new track 'Zero Point Energy' and post your comments here!

Hi Guys

Made in reason. used a subtractor for the synth run through various effects and distortion. Some slight fuzzy trebley dist on the aux to crisp it up. redrum for the main beat and hats ect.. Percs on a dr rex. oh and a sound effect!

This track im giving away for free as zero point energy is free and suits the theme. Theres no intro as zero point energy comes from nothing. Its also to promote the fact that we are being ripped off like idiots and could have free energy right now and are ruining the planet for nothing.

You can download it here.

http://soundcloud.com/warlokmusic/warlok-zero-point-energymp3

__
Drummer http://soundcloud.com/warlokmusic Drummer
25-02-2010 12:25
Suyi Electronika

Registration Date: 26-02-2010

i love the start...Big Grin that suprised me....pretty insane beat...snares fit great, love the beats...awsome...i am reviewing this while listening...bass is awsome..love the way you played with lfo and cutoff its really good...all in all its pretty awsome production, atmoshpere is dark and punchy and i like that....keep it up really awsome work you make there...
26-02-2010 16:59
Age Break Age Break is a male
Filth is my second name

images/avatars/avatar-3039.gif

Registration Date: 30-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

very trippy kinda like it though, this is music you would hear after counterstrike and limewax just fucked up the room, and then its time for this. and people go wild lolBig Grin .
ima download this, for when I'm bored at nights lol

don't like the trippy snare parts bit overdone to my opinion.

__

The One - Age Break
27-02-2010 14:23
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Registration Date: 14-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

like the confrontational feel of this one,
good overall drum sound especially the snare,would sound improved with some layered amens maybe?

liked the sliced up drum edits, although thought they started to sound a bit messy in the 2nd part i think it is. eg - approx 2.50

some nice bass sounds in this one

__
www.soundcloud.com/bone-man
03-03-2010 03:03 Homepage of bm84
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Fuck jeah love that intro , gnarly bass, fuck tight man, respekt. Dont like those snare edits, get rid of them, it gives a distorted feeling,
just let the sub play with those rolling beats and that chakchakchak thats nice

respekt

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

03-03-2010 12:20 Homepage of tryptech
amd amd is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 19-01-2010

wow... very nice idea here, the beats are wicked and we're talking spor wicked here, but the fill could use a lot more style as far as creativity goes, the crazy beats at 0.45 stands out very well if you accompany it with a more structured bass as the bass im hearing is just some sub with maybe two notes or wobbling around the tracks. The sound effect could use a little more tune instead of just banging here and there. I thought it was okay for an intro but as im hearing it along the track it became lame. The build up felt weak because of the missing bass. Subs are great but we need structure and some synth also. But i digg spor and this song could use more tuning. Hope you can polish it more.

__
art are frm God
05-03-2010 16:34
Chinensis
unregistered
good idea but coz of the crazy bass, the rhythm sounds off. needs more aggression too. the bass sound itself sounds well made- needs some really deep sub with it though- just to beef it up.
05-03-2010 20:29
freddy reeks freddy reeks is a male
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Yeah im feeling this track, I think it comes in really nicely and the drop is wikid, I would like to hear the firs couple bars with the standard drum and bass beat for a bit longer befor you switch it up thou. For the second drop build up when all beats stop in places the silences seem a bit out of place to me in parts, I think you could evaluate on them to get them sounding crisper. Still its a cool beat.
18-03-2010 17:02
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » warlok - Zero Point Energy