drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Chinensis - Industrial Meltdown
Go to the bottom of this page Chinensis - Industrial Meltdown
Author
unregistered
Please check out my new track 'Industrial Meltdown' and post your comments here!

This is the sixth track i have made using Reason 4 but have uploaded it first because the other tracks before this still need a few tweaks and better mastering. This drum n bass track has a sad vibe to it by going along the story of how the world which we know is slowly collapsing and we have to go back to the old ways of no technology, industry or anything like that. Thanks for any comments, reviews etc.

This track has been deleted on the producer's request
19-02-2010 11:29
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

some great pad work here mate. sets up a good vibe. That break is pretty wild too. I dig this track. dark & minimal, the way i like dnb Wink

Only criticism is its a tad long.

Keep up good work.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
20-02-2010 18:47
eurk0 eurk0 is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 28-05-2008

hi there. the atmo is good, like the space-y pad in the intro and the color of the bass, that comes next. good old terrorist ? ;] but could be a bit heavier though. neither the bass nor the beat can hold the track. the beat is too odd and doesnt have the strength to carry the tune. the bass shoud do it then.. ouu and now there was definitely some quite big trouble with the buildup to the next part. didnt even notice whether it started or not Red Face need to be more distinct. also the drum roll sounded simple and quite weird.
well the puzzle isnt badly put together , but the tune lacks some essential aspects. like punchier beat or bass. also some edits at the ends of a 16bars an so..

__
http://soundcloud.com/eurk0
21-02-2010 17:24
warlok warlok is a male
Somthing Inspireing Should Go Here.

images/avatars/avatar-2651.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.50

Needs tougher beats! Not so choppy!
Dont give up hope yet about the technology!
Look up zero point energy! Thats what can save us!
Also search for the disclosure prodject on google video. Theres stuff happening behind closed doors we cant comprehend yet.

__
Drummer http://soundcloud.com/warlokmusic Drummer
25-02-2010 15:04
Vly Vly is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2934.gif

Registration Date: 22-10-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Yea the break is a little too wild !
Also that reese is quite boring and sounds pretty basic.
The atmosphere and fx are nice tho.

__
http://soundcloud.com/vly Drummer

25-02-2010 23:53
JamieWard JamieWard is a male
DJ INDUSTRY

Registration Date: 26-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

The frequency of the sub bass kick in the intro needs tweaking slightly as its cutting across the track a little too much and sounds a touch distorted.

The same can be said for the main drop, I think the overall bass on the track needs to be turned down.

The pads sound nice and atmospheric and definitely give the track the mood of sadness and emotion you was aiming for.

Other than that the track just feels empty in regaurds to personality, bass hook pattern, direction, and it doesnt hold the listener enough.

I really like the second drop out, some of the sounds used are relly very good, second drop is much better thgan the first but still feels like the bass is too loud in some part of the frequency and is muddying the rest of the song.

A decent enough track but I willl probably not be able to remember anything from it once ive turned it off, it needs "Something" 2 to make people go "oh yeah, its that track"

The drop out on 6:00 is very good apart from the stereo field on the hats is a little too wide for my liking and they dont feel part of the rest of the track enough to maintain "flow"

I hope this helps in some way matey.

__

17-03-2010 16:23 Homepage of JamieWard
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Chinensis - Industrial Meltdown