drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » brucifer - Something Out There
Go to the bottom of this page brucifer - Something Out There
Author
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Please check out my new track 'Something Out There' and post your comments here!

A track I have made over the last couple of days. Made with Reason 4. Bit of a darkish late 90's style roller along the lines of Usual Suspects - Hole Punch or Bad Company - Seizure, but better! Or maybe not, depending on taste Happy

Hope you enjoy.

I am putting this down as finished, because I don't really think there is a great deal more I can do with it, without ruining it. Happy

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
22-01-2010 04:08
TEST TEST is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 25-09-2007

nice little roller
22-01-2010 11:38 Homepage of TEST
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Global stereo is affecting the drums pretty bad. They sound as if the playing behind me and panned to the left!
Main bass sounds muffled quite a lot. The mixdown has some room for improvement.
Love this style of tune very much. The reverse (or is that a long attack?) sounding break is really nice.
The kick sounds very bass heavy and is clipping, you can hear this very clearly at the start of the second drop.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
22-01-2010 12:20 Homepage of BattleDrone
kanibalboy kanibalboy is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3011.jpg

Registration Date: 28-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

love machine guns! great fx. good drop i think, love that synth that comes in the first drop and love the violence of this tune.
22-01-2010 21:48
Vly Vly is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2934.gif

Registration Date: 22-10-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Too much low end imo...You should bring out the mid/high range.Better eq on drums would do wonders to the track..Anyway really love the sci fi mood and the fx fit very nicely Smile Soo it could be pretty nice !

__
http://soundcloud.com/vly Drummer

22-01-2010 22:29
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

guns r cool mate tunes got good energy few stereo issues though but er nothin a bit of messin round wouldn sort out got good feel tho man more of this the bit that kicks in at 1.28 really reminds me of a badcompany tune jus cant think of it or it mite b a future cut tune actually good shit

__
buy the ticket take the ride
22-01-2010 22:36
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Thanks everyone. Happy

I thought I had finished this track, but I just found some nice alien sample and the track has gone to a new dimension! Huh

Anyway, I really appreciate the comments. I know a few sample are in stereo (machine gun, James Brown sample), that is my fault. No idea why the drums are though! They are all centred, or should be...

how would you suggest I bring the drums forward? Is it just a volume matter?

The person who said the 1.28 section reminds them of another track, could it be Killa Bees by Usual Suspects by any chance. Pretty similar style Wink

I will review ya tracks after the 28th. No bloody broadband again! Frown

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brucifer: 23-01-2010 09:07.

23-01-2010 08:58
Puzzle Puzzle is a male
..zebra?

images/avatars/avatar-2746.gif

Registration Date: 27-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

You really like the Tighten Up don't you Brucey Big Grin

Anyway, intense intro man, really liking the sounds here.
Then the Cold Sweat - I personally dislike that break but it fits here really well.

Ok the drop, vibes are great. Tho the drums don't roll like they should in my opinion.. I can see what you were trying to do with it sounding all choppy and stuff,
doesn't really work tbh. Would also like to hear some more distortion on the basses. Good tune anyway mate, I would still keep at it. Smile

__
SoundCloud
Facebook
YouTube

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Puzzle: 28-01-2010 18:17.

28-01-2010 18:15 Homepage of Puzzle
SICKorWELL
SICKorWELL DnB

Registration Date: 24-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.33

yea son sorry benn in the lab none stop an be checking you shit im listen to all you new shit rt now hit me up an we can do something soon

SICKorWELL
Pruvenmucic.com

__

''Music is my life and DnB is my soul"

free 320 downloads and mixes at
www.myspace.com/sickorwell
Artist info www.Pruvenmusic.com
15-02-2010 00:57 Homepage of SICKorWELL
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » brucifer - Something Out There