drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » brucifer - Xmas 09
Go to the bottom of this page brucifer - Xmas 09
Author
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Please check out my new track 'Xmas 09' and post your comments here!

Finally got Reason installed again.

Something I quickly knock off, obviously isn't complete. Been very busy with other stuff, so havn't had much time. I'm going on holiday shortly for 4 weeks, so catch you all later! Happy

Have a good Christmas and NYE everyone. Remember, drink driving isn't big or clever Happy

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
20-12-2009 03:08
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

The extreme panning of the reggea stabs is a bad idea (I might turn epileptic from it!).
Mix could use a bit more hi-end.
Drums would have more power and impact with some compression.
I like the idea behind the tune, but those reggea stabs ruin it for me (they are very loud at times too). The bass line could do with a little variation. EQing needs work, drums sound muffled.
You have great ideas, but they need a bit more work.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
21-12-2009 15:06 Homepage of BattleDrone
djstevemack djstevemack is a male
Dj Steve Mack

Registration Date: 27-12-2009

I dig your style man. I'm new to the site and haven't heard any of your other stuff, but I definitely will. For a quick track, this is good stuff.
I like the intro, really cool, trippy sounds. I like the voice-like sound that's repeated each measure. Tight bass line - it sounds really cool in the intro, and when the beat comes in you hear that they really pair well together.
The whistle-like sound is nice, but I think a nice fat saw lead would sound tight.
This track could definitely be expanded into something great - it's just a little short and not dynamic enough right now (I realize you put this together quick, though).
Merry Christmas man, enjoy your break.
27-12-2009 05:37 Homepage of djstevemack
Kobra10

Registration Date: 09-01-2010

The echo at the beggining sounds good, however, i would have to say that the beginning synth is too loud and the track would need to be mastered in order to accomidate the drums when they come in. It would be nice if the track was a little longer but i understand that its not complete. I think it would need a little something extra added in but im not quite sure. Its very minimal in the sense that its extremely repetitive with little change of riffs or drum beats. Would love to see a breakdown with the main synth then changing to a different riff after the breakdown. However, thats only my opinion. I still think that its not a bad track overall. Just obviosuly needs a little bit more work done to it.
09-01-2010 14:06
SICKorWELL
SICKorWELL DnB

Registration Date: 24-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.33

nice man dig the idea

__

''Music is my life and DnB is my soul"

free 320 downloads and mixes at
www.myspace.com/sickorwell
Artist info www.Pruvenmusic.com