drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » real drumkit samples
Go to the bottom of this page real drumkit samples
Author
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2885.jpg

Registration Date: 25-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Hey, I wanted to get samples of real drumkits, anyone know any good sites? I've got a few links in return for you to check out .. Big Grin

Drum machine samples:
http://samples.kb6.de/downloads.php
Old Skool Samplepack:
http://www.paradigmx.com/index.php?optio...id=67&Itemid=55
Classic Breaks pack:
http://www.junglebreaks.co.uk/

__
CtMc Cool
30-11-2009 16:53
Zugzwang Zugzwang is a male
Doin' it for the love

images/avatars/avatar-2932.jpg

Registration Date: 13-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

I recommend the Addictive Drums VSTi plugin.

I know you specifically requested samples, but most samples of acoustic kits I have (and have heard) are sub-par. You have to worry about reverb, mic placement, mic quality, velocity, on and on and on.. It is a big headache trying to get single hits of different acoustic drumkits to all sound like they are from the same kit when you have so many different variables per sample.

Addictive Drums will really save you all the hassle of finding samples and EQing them together mate, it's a brilliant, very dynamic plugin. Can't recommend it enough, it's definitely worth at least a trial download.

If you're looking for free samples, there are LOADS of samples to browse in the Samplepacks/Samplesites sticky. Unfortunately I haven't had time to look through all of them but you may find what you're looking for there.
30-11-2009 19:57
Ciaran Ciaran is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2885.jpg

Registration Date: 25-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

thanks very much!!

__
CtMc Cool
30-11-2009 20:06
junglist06 junglist06 is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-2586.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

cool, had the ones off jungle breaks before, there ok but theres better quality ones out there. if u want there was one on DOA the file name for the pack is natural-studio.co.uk, so i guess you can download it from there or if not do a search on DOA, cant remember if there was a direct link on there or if i got it from natural-studio. i didnt really rate the kicks or the snares, they werent really my thing, i liked the hats though

__
aka D-Man.....salute the junglist general
30-11-2009 22:44
Puzzle Puzzle is a male
..zebra?

images/avatars/avatar-2746.gif

Registration Date: 27-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

Multisampled vintage drum kit - free download Wink

__
SoundCloud
Facebook
YouTube
01-12-2009 15:19 Homepage of Puzzle
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » real drumkit samples