drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » mc cheeta
Go to the bottom of this page mc cheeta
Author

Registration Date: 02-11-2009

ello people im sort of new to this game of making dnb music. ive listened to dnb all me life and i fucking love it large. ive had fl studio 8 for about a year and half now i heard that the plugin massive crashes alot. but i want to buy do u reckon i should by it i dont wanna be wasting monies if its gonna crash on me that would piss me off lively i was gonna also get komplete 6 because basically ive got fuckall to start with ive made good beats because im just fucking about with the step sequencer and really not putting much together also that maschine looks sick aswell i was watching tutorials on it looks mad nice to meet u all hopefully once i get that software i should be able to start making a tune send in and u lot can judge it lol nice chatting lol

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by brogan: 26-11-2009 03:52.

26-11-2009 03:46
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

I think the only reason people have been complaining about massive crashing FL is because they are using snide copies. If you were to buy it im sure the problem would go away.

And you can't go wrong with buying Komplete6, its got everything you need to make amazing tunes. an amazing array of synths and a wicked sampler aswell as loads of samples and great patches to go with them all Drummer

Plus you get reaktor which allows you to build synths and effects within it.
Might be a bit beyond a beginner (its even a bit much for me and i've been doing this for quite some time) but you can get new synths for it from the Native Instruments users forums.

Hope that clears things up a bit Big Grin

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

26-11-2009 09:08 Homepage of D2o
brogan

Registration Date: 02-11-2009

i think really its me hardrive its fucking pony so slow i was looking today at music pc's thats what i need really its got much faster ram init ive just got a basic pc win xp looks like im gonna have to save some cash thats the only way really im gonna get started ive got the full version of fl studio 8 i would rather pay then piss around with dodgey software all i used to mc but sort went a long line of making the music all i wanna do is make a sick beat i got a good mind for it i wish i started it sooner lol
26-11-2009 22:05
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » mc cheeta