drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » swine flu
Go to the bottom of this page swine flu 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

I'm a qualified pharmacist. I've been researching the swine flu vaccine that our government has bought for us (using our money, by the way) and its a hundred times more dangerous than the swine flu itself. Something that freaked me out is that several swine flu vaccine manufacturers have asked governments to give them an exemption from lawsuits, in case the vaccine caused harm in people.

If you made a vaccine that you knew worked, then why would you need a legal exemption in case it hurt people? Massive warning sign. They don't believe its safe. The swine flu itself has killed about 2/3000 people total. The regular flu kills 40 000 plus per year- so why are we freaking out about swine flu, and not normal flu? Does that make sense? No. If the regular flu kills 40 000 plus per year, and the swine flu only killed 2/3 000 - then why are governments buying it in advance, giving it to us for free, and giving drug manufacturers immunity to legal cases against them? Does that make sense? No.

The swine flu vaccine contains 2 horribly dangerous compounds - one is called thimerosol. It is made 50% of mercury. It binds to receptors in your brain, and basically causes brain damage. Is it smart to be injected with thimerosol, and get brain damage, dropping 10 IQ points and going dumb, in order to avoid getting a flu that kills 95% less people than regular flu? No. The other horrible in gredient is called squalene. Squalene accidentally tricks your immune system into killing your own cells, which creates autoimmune diseases like asthma, multiple scelerosis, diabetes, and a bunch of diseases that we don't have a name for yet (because squalene hasnt been used for that long, and we have little data on its effects) - is it smart to inject yourself with that stuff, in order to avoid a relatively mild flu, like the swine flu? No. If you're a pregnant mother about to take Panvax, ask yourself this - why would you take Panvax, when it contains Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfate - both of which exhibit positive risk to unborn children - so as to avoid what? A mild flu, that kills 95% fewer people than the regular flu? Look, I'm a funny guy. Yeah, I make good Facebook groups. People join them by the thousands, and laugh. But I'm also a qualified pharmacist. I scored in the top 0.1% of my state in school.

I'm expert at critical analysis of drugs and their effects on humans. And let me be blunt -if someone came up to me with a syringe full of swine flu vaccine, or came near my family with one -I would take the needle off them and poke them with it myself - followed by several very hard punches. This stuff is poison. Don't take it. Don't let your friends take it. Don't let your family take it. If some idiot in a lab coat asks you if you want it, ask them about thimerosol, squalene, and why the company making it wants legal exemption from being sued, and watch their face go into "omg (O my God) I'm being asked serious questions that I don't have the answer to" mode.

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 28-10-2009 10:45.

28-10-2009 10:43 Homepage of cynik
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

Some very note worthy points there mate, i agree with you completely although did not klnow the extent of the ingredients you've talked about. If they offered it to my 9 month pregnant wife I'd tell them to fuck off.

Thanks for the information Cynik.

__
My Sounds
28-10-2009 12:30
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

heh no probs, I am no farmacist, its an email I got today. not able to watch the youtube link though

__
28-10-2009 13:55 Homepage of cynik
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

that video is fucked

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

28-10-2009 14:02 Homepage of CULTURE BOY
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Tbh, I'd take the swine flu vaccination tomorrow IF I thought it was a genuine risk to my health and IF I received the advise from qualified medical doctors. But I've got no time for media scaremongering or conspiracy paranoia from people who don't know anything about medical science or human biology. My advise would simply be to listen to medical doctors who know what they're talking about.

quote:
I'm expert at critical analysis of drugs and their effects on humans. And let me be blunt -if someone came up to me with a syringe full of swine flu vaccine, or came near my family with one -I would take the needle off them and poke them with it myself - followed by several very hard punches.

LOL. Does that really sound like the advise from an 'expert at critical analysis of drugs and their effects on humans'. Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
28-10-2009 15:19 Homepage of Tomos
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

why not?

its not conspiracy theory. you can argue it is ofcourse, but why is it that

several swine flu vaccine manufacturers have asked governments to give them an exemption from lawsuits, in case the vaccine caused harm in people.

If you made a vaccine that you knew worked, then why would you need a legal exemption in case it hurt people? Massive warning sign.

hey I didnt check it either, but its not impossible that it is true

__
28-10-2009 15:22 Homepage of cynik
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Girl gets "flu" shot & can now only walk backwards....

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

Sorry for the poor girl, but this title is LOL.
Maybe she should get a second shot to make her walk forward again.
I'm going to get a flu-shot in 5 mins (need to get it from my employer).
Luckily I don't need to walk any stairs when I get back to the office. Must be difficult backwards.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
28-10-2009 15:26 Homepage of BattleDrone
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

There, just got my shot and I'm still walking forward. Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
28-10-2009 15:36 Homepage of BattleDrone
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

nice post cynik

at my temporary work , there was a flu-vaccination , most people who took it got sick the day after , from others i heard it seemed to have bad effects (not feeling good) , and from others not from my work i heard some kids have gotten sick too.

the vaccine is not the cure , its the cause , people who take will surely need to get more/other vaccines in order to keep them 'ahum Roll Eyes ' healthy... , i understand why people take the vacine , its because they are told to do so and the government/pharma are for them the 'good guys'

why isnt it so obvious for the people ... , i think we , the younger generation should have been warned enough to understand , the middle class is being fucked in the arse and if we dont do something about it , it will continue , being worse and worse.

anyway , check my ufo/science/truth - thread once in a while and start searching up your info , compare it with the stuff in the news , make questions , and know that u are responsible for your own future , and for ours Drummer
28-10-2009 15:38
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

exactly

we dont know what we dont know

__
28-10-2009 16:14 Homepage of cynik
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
exactly

and we know what we think we know
28-10-2009 16:18
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
quote:
exactly

and we now know what we didn't know we thought we knew before.

__
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
28-10-2009 16:52 Homepage of Tomos
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Ok, stop it, I'm losing the point.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
28-10-2009 17:45 Homepage of Muad'Dib
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
Ok, stop it, I'm losing the point.

read the first post

Imam i na srpskom ako treba Wink

__
28-10-2009 18:37 Homepage of cynik
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
quote:
quote:
exactly

and we now know what we didn't know we thought we knew before.

there are things we thought we knew but it turns out we were wrong Wink

__
28-10-2009 18:39 Homepage of cynik
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

point is , dont take the swine flu vacine , aka mexican flu or H1N1

the pharma industry in Belgium just got a € 3,2 Million profit , since the mexican influenza (with tamiflu , vacines and other byproducts against the flu) Huh I mean , in my eyes 90procent of the Belgium population are just like this : Teeth work , watch mainstream media , do what media suggests , get sick , get a cure , are afraid , talk shit , and end up in a never ending cycle of consuption sickness , motherfuckers Rockin
28-10-2009 18:53
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
point is , dont take the swine flu vacine , aka mexican flu or H1N1

the pharma industry in Belgium just got a € 3,2 Million profit , since the mexican influenza (with tamiflu , vacines and other byproducts against the flu) Huh I mean , in my eyes 90procent of the Belgium population are just like this : Teeth work , watch mainstream media , do what media suggests , get sick , get a cure , are afraid , talk shit , and end up in a never ending cycle of consuption sickness , motherfuckers Rockin

I believe the term is "selling disease"

__
28-10-2009 19:02 Homepage of cynik
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

another point is , this swine flu histeria is just the tip of the iceberg

imagine what the 2012-end-of-the-world theme will cause Big Grin , anyway its nothing to laugh about , cause believe me , the media will jump on it soon and governments will take profit out of it

(personally i believe nothing special is going to happen in 2012 , cause first of all we are counting the years wrong ( some years up , some years down ) , second because its my opinion a yeah Smile , but i do believe in a very fast raising in conciousness in the next 100s years + some kind of revolution + earthly changes + government/media action for distractioin)

+ more
28-10-2009 19:29
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
but i do believe in a very fast raising in conciousness in the next 100s years + some kind of revolution + earthly changes + government/media action for distractioin)

+ more

Jesus. What would it take for you not to believe in something that isn't on David Icke's website? Big Grin Just kidding. Wink

__
28-10-2009 20:04 Homepage of Tomos
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

you love to troll my and Greys topics dontcha Wink

__
28-10-2009 20:07 Homepage of cynik
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » swine flu