drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » monitors BEHRINGER MS20
Go to the bottom of this page monitors BEHRINGER MS20
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 24-08-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

HI ALL, i wanna buy audio monitors BEHRINGER MS20 , for creating drum and bass, but i have integrated sound drive in notebook with only jack ouput , i havent money for buy better and monitors have only coax or optical input. so i want to ask you : how do reduction Optical cabel - jack( coax-jack) my sound worse ??? is it wery big amount of aggravation????

i u can write some review about just this monitors, bad choice or good for home production?
16-10-2009 15:46
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

heard them, not enough bass, only good for mids/highs. you will need to seriously consider buying a subwoofer to supplement, which is not a good option to begin with so....

dunno, theyre cheap....

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
16-10-2009 16:16 Homepage of cynik
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

they have a coaxial OUT, dunno about a coaxial in

either way, with any used jack your sound will worsen, more jacks more noise

better to invest in a good audio card, there are cheap but good ones

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
16-10-2009 16:18 Homepage of cynik
ogenic ogenic is a male
old skool fools with new skool tools

images/avatars/avatar-2978.gif

Registration Date: 25-08-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I got the ms40's which are about $40 more.The best I could find in this price range,and I am happy with them for the moment, optical in, defo need a sub but I think that's a given for this type of music. Upgrading your soundcard is good advice and as stated they are cheap , even a $20 one will have optical out.

__
OGENIC
Drummer
16-10-2009 17:59
napster55 napster55 is a male
Snitch And Chemist

images/avatars/avatar-2768.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2008

quote:
Originally posted by TTT31
HI ALL, i wanna buy audio monitors BEHRINGER MS20 , for creating drum and bass, but i have integrated sound drive in notebook with only jack ouput , i havent money for buy better and monitors have only coax or optical input. so i want to ask you : how do reduction Optical cabel - jack( coax-jack) my sound worse ??? is it wery big amount of aggravation????

i u can write some review about just this monitors, bad choice or good for home production?

hi, i recommend you get a new soundcard. before monitors even if your using a hifi at the moment, you will hear the difference in quality. then save to get monitors, get a EMU card for like £50 round about.

__
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SNCDNB

-SNITCH-

-AIM - SNITCHDNB
-MSN- DUKES21_3@HOTMAIL.COM
21-12-2009 16:18 Homepage of napster55
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » monitors BEHRINGER MS20