drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Competitions » Mix Contest $50 RV Voucher and Copy of MixMeister Fusion!
Go to the bottom of this page Mix Contest $50 RV Voucher and Copy of MixMeister Fusion!
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 22-11-2005

Hello from everybody at Resonant Vibes. I'm spreading the word about a mix contest we're running through the 18th of October. It's the first contest we've had in a while, and though I'm optimistic about it, I don't think the number of entrants is going to be nearly as high as it will be a few cycles down the road. So... yes, your chances of winning are probably as good as they're going to get. Smile Speaking of winning; first prize? $50 RV download voucher and a free download of Mixmeister Fusion! We have made some upgrades to our Network that allow you to promote your mixes to all your friends on Facebook and Twitter directly from RV! Head to the RV Network, have a look around, and upload a mix. I'm looking forward to checking out all the new mixes that are about to come my way!

For those of you who haven't made it to the site yet, we're giving new customers 50% off their entire first order. Couldn't hurt to mention Wink When you checkout, enter the code "FIRSTORDER" and watch half of that total price disappear.

Cheers all around. If you enter the contest, best of luck!

Seth E
RV Content Manager
08-10-2009 21:16 Homepage of resonantvibes
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Moved to the right thread...

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
09-10-2009 14:31 Homepage of Muad'Dib
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Competitions » Mix Contest $50 RV Voucher and Copy of MixMeister Fusion!