drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » lovEvolution 2009 in San Francisco - Simply Amazing
Go to the bottom of this page lovEvolution 2009 in San Francisco - Simply Amazing
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 22-11-2005

I wanted to write a quick post to acknowledge one of the best electronic music events we've ever attended: lovEvolution 2009 in San Francisco!

Was anybody else from the dnb contingent at this epic shindig?

From trance to electro and techno, all the genres were represented, and the vibe was incredible.

RV covered the four major electronic music festivals in America this year - the Miami Winter Music Conference, the Detroit Electronic Music Festival, the Electric Zoo Festival in New York, and now the lovEvolution festival in San Francisco - and I must say that lovEvolution holds its own!

It seems like this festival deserves to get more industry buzz. The attendance is massive - I think over 100,000 last year - and yet it seems far fewer people talk about lovEvolution than, say, WMC...go figure?

In any case, RV covered the event. We captured exclusive photos and video, which can be found on our blog. Feel free to check out our blog coverage, and leave a comment if you were at lovEvolution 2009!
07-10-2009 17:24 Homepage of resonantvibes
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » lovEvolution 2009 in San Francisco - Simply Amazing