drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » Sustained represses, new Sodcast and new audio clips
Go to the bottom of this page Sustained represses, new Sodcast and new audio clips
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 12-10-2008

Hello from Sustained Records HQ

We thought we would give you a quick update on the label. After the success of the first 3 releases on Sustained Records we have decided to do a limited repress of the first 2 releases!!

You can now grab...
SSTD001
The Teknoist – There is Nothing Here for You
Throttler – I Don’t Dance

&

SSTD002
I:Gor – Obak
I:Gor – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

... second time round from all decent record shops or direct from Load Media. Snap them up quick as we are not repressing them again!!

SSTD003 ‘The Memento Mori EP’...
DJ Hidden – Earth Cry
DJ Hidden – Ten Direction Ambush
I:Gor – Plastic Axe
I:Gor – Were Not Most People

... is still in the shops on 12” double pack. It will be released digitally very soon.

SSTD004 ‘The First One To Die Wins EP’ is going to be pressed very shortly. It features Enduser, The Teknoist, Scheme Boy and Broken Note. Clips of the Enduser and Broken Note tracks can be found on myspace.com/sustainedrecords Check them out!

You can grab the all new Miserable Sodcast 03 which features MacheeeN Boi, Danimal and a guest mix from Distorted Panda. This was recorded about a month ago, I just took a while to let you guys know about it!!

www.sustainedrecords.com/audio/Sustained...a%26Danimal.mp3

Spam over.

Peace out. x
08-09-2009 19:34
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » Sustained represses, new Sodcast and new audio clips