drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Logic Audio » LOGIC PRO AUTOMATION help
Go to the bottom of this page LOGIC PRO AUTOMATION help
Author
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2882.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2009

I am using Logic Pro 8 and I am still fairly new to it - I have drawn in some automation on my bass line but when I copy and past it does not copy the Automation? How do I do this? Also As I have done half the track already but need to turn the bass down how do I select all the automation points at once and turn them down as I dont realy want to be doing them one by one.

I know these are most probably such simple tasks but as I said I am new to Logic and appreciate it.

Cheers.

__
"It's not how much you do, it's how much love you put into the doing!..."
07-09-2009 00:38 Homepage of Crazy J
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

in logic 5 its done by clicking the object ( audio or midi part ) and go to options automation and link automation to object i think Smile if its not that it wont be much different
just click the part and then have a fumble through the menus and you will see one that says link or tie automation to object
07-09-2009 00:58
Crazy J Crazy J is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2882.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2009

Cheers for that.

J

__
"It's not how much you do, it's how much love you put into the doing!..."
10-09-2009 18:31 Homepage of Crazy J
TongueFlap
Tourist

Registration Date: 05-08-2009

when i do this i make my bassline.. so eg

load up massive etc

draw in my notes

press A, draw in the automation, press A to return back to normal view.

Then press ALT and click on the clip and drag it to duplicate it. This should also copy the automation.
11-11-2009 12:24
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Logic Audio » LOGIC PRO AUTOMATION help