drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Possible login trouble ahead!!
Go to the bottom of this page Possible login trouble ahead!!
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I just changed the way the login cookies are stored. It is possible that you can not log in or log out now or that you don't stay logged in. If this happens, erase your cookies and try again.

How to erase your cookies: read this article

If you don't want to delete all your cookies, just go to the 'Temporary Internet Files' folder and delete the cookie '/forum' for the domain 'name@www.drumnbass.be' (this is also explained in the article mentioned above).

After the cookies are gone you need to log in again!!

I tested it using Opera, Internet Explorer and Firefox and it seems to work fine, but it is possible that some people have trouble with this. If you still have problems after erasing your cookies post here, and if that doesn't work anymore send me an email!! (you can find my email address at the bottom of the home page).

I needed to do this for extra features I want to put in the site in the future (eg members that are logged in will be able to vote directly for tracks in the listen page, and will be able to see how many PMs they got in the main page)

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
08-04-2004 08:18 Homepage of thechronic
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Everything still works fine here, no cookie trouble Smile

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-04-2004 09:19 Homepage of Surya
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I changed the cookie code again, if you have trouble logging in or out, erase your cookies!!

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
11-08-2004 11:23 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Possible login trouble ahead!!