drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » PSP Audioware
Go to the bottom of this page PSP Audioware
Author
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-12.gif

Registration Date: 16-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.33

I was recently told that the psp effects are great.
However i don't know who makes them or where i can find them.

Some help?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gripz: 06-04-2004 19:33.

06-04-2004 15:52
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

I've only used Vintage Warmer so far, which works very well for some effects.

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

06-04-2004 16:37 Homepage of Surya
Dave_Akuma Dave_Akuma is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1737.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.29

PSP is the name of the company---PSP Audioware...and yes, they are pretty nice...

__

06-04-2004 17:42
gripz gripz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-12.gif

Registration Date: 16-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.33

tX 4 the fast reaction

I'll sheck it out.
06-04-2004 19:32
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Yeah they seem to have a nice range of effects! Some of their packs are very good value, such as the Stereo Pack for $24 and the EasyVerb for $69. Most of their plugins are available in a range of formats, such as VST, DirectX, RTAS and MAS on both Mac and PC. There are no audio demos on their website, but a free demo version is available of every plugin.

An overview:

The Vintagemeter is a free vintage style VU meter. I just love those needle VU meters Pleased

The Pianoverb is a very interesting concept, creating reverb modelled on the vibration of piano strings. It's free so check it out!

The MasterQ is a mastering EQ, with 5 fully parametric EQs, sweepable lo-pass and hi-pass filters, and each filter can be bypassed. It has 64-bit floating point processing and supports sampling rates up to 192kHz!

The EasyVerb is a very easy-to-use reverb plugin with 9 different reverb types (ambience, room, chamber, club, hall, arena, cathedral, plate and spring). It only has a few controls so it will deliver good results quickly.

The Nitro is their newest release. It's a very interesting plugin combining things like LFOs, filters, ADSRs, envelope detectors with special tools like bit crushers, wave shapers and more. This will mutilate your sounds like nothing else Big Grin

The VintageWarmer is a multiband compressor with analog saturation characteristics. It also operates in single band, and is suitable for mastering. It supports sample rates up to 192kHz.

The MixPack is a plugin pack with a very distinctive look. It consists of 4 plugins: MixBass, MixSaturator, MixPressor and MixTreble. Each of these plugins is tailored to a specific task which make them very useful during mixdown. The quality of the effects is of a high enough standard to allow you to use them in mastering applications too. Check out the screenshots to find out more about their functions.

The StereoPack is a set of tools for enhancing and controlling the stereo image of a signal. It also has a stereo phase meter which is really indispensable when you make music. The pack is very attractively priced, it's only $24 which is 20 euro!!

The Lexicon PSP 42 is a recreation of the classic and much sought-after Lexicon PCM42 mono digital delay (of which the second hand price is well over 1500 euro nowadays!!). This plugin resembles the sound of the real unit so closely that Lexicon has officially approved the plugin!

The PSP 84 is a development of the Lexicon PSP 42 plugin. It's not a copy of an existing delay processor, but a whole new concept of its own. It looks like one of the most comprehensive delay plugins available today, with continuous control over all parameters, tape saturation, cross-channel delay feedback, interesting modulation options with LFO and envelope follower, filters and a plate/spring reverb section.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
14-04-2004 10:38 Homepage of thechronic
rorschach rorschach is a male
Cool Steppa

Registration Date: 24-08-2003

aaargh plugin overload Big Grin Big Grin
really nice tools those PSP thingies!!
14-04-2004 11:23 Homepage of rorschach
B-complex B-complex is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 07-04-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.13

Great just most important is to learn how to use these psp thingies Smile ) there are so many plugins out there that I fear them Shocked it's so nice to live in reason where is everything so simple Big Grin

__

06-06-2004 14:58
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Yeah, there certainly are waaaaaaay to many plugins, it's hard to know which are worth it Frown

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

06-06-2004 15:14 Homepage of Surya
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by Surya
Yeah, there certainly are waaaaaaay to many plugins, it's hard to know which are worth it Frown

my recommendations would have to be psp mixpack and waves gold bundle.you shouldnt really need any more. and ive just used the sony oxford plug ins on another computer.whoa...
14-04-2005 22:04
daze_DND daze_DND is a male
MYSTIC

images/avatars/avatar-2135.gif

Registration Date: 01-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.25

Psp plugg-inns are great imo...
i use vintage warmer and sometimes the lexicon PSP 42.

Thnx to the cronic for the list of all their products....didn't know all of them(Nitro and master q looks heavy , anyone uses those?).

cheerz for the info

__

info/tunes :: MySpace
16-04-2005 11:30
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

2 of thoes are PACKS, the PAinoVErb is free, go download it.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

17-04-2005 07:59 Homepage of Halph-Price
Dave_Akuma Dave_Akuma is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1737.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.29

these plugins are really great, i use em all the time, don't know what i'd do without em Bigup

__

17-04-2005 08:12
@1$-)
unregistered
im working on some vocal stuff at the minute and id be screwed if it wasnt for the psp stuff, its rear to find plug ins that sound so warm
17-04-2005 22:15
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

which ones specificly, i meanhtere's a bunch up there, you can't pwn them all.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

18-04-2005 11:30 Homepage of Halph-Price
@1$-)
unregistered
why cant i own all of them??? Big Grin

the stereo enhancer and the mixpack, ive also got the vintage warmer but i dont use it very often as the compressors in the mixpack are a lot warmer. ive tried nitro as well but its not as good as the hype says it is imo.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 18-04-2005 18:55.

18-04-2005 18:52
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

OWN ALL BUT EASY VERB, but i got convultions. PWN!

the Lex Rock. i cans ee why they'd be saught after. beautiful. had the MixPack for a while, that sturator, if you crank the input full, and out put down, boost the drive, and have the bass warmth to full on like 70, with say, Tape1, you can get a PERFECT reece distortion, oh god, so sweet sounding. i am finally finding sound Utopia. all these sweet sounds fill my ears.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 18-06-2005 11:03.

18-06-2005 08:47 Homepage of Halph-Price
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » PSP Audioware