drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Question #025 (god)
Go to the bottom of this page Question #025 (god)
Author
not helpful ^^

Registration Date: 09-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.83

well, doesn't 0=0 forms 1 equilibrium?

Wink

Also the statement that summation of all energy/matter in the universe at every point is 1 is not pulled out of my ass, it's a big basic in physics...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Saikonutta: 31-07-2009 18:49.

31-07-2009 18:45
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
quote:
Originally posted by Saikonutta
quote:
Don't you guys see the similarity between this and my theory of the universe as a big intelligent resonator? Smile [

I see it more as a dynamic complex concerto of all kinds of resonances, which mathematically and logically always totals in 1 stable bounded groundform, 1 whole.

It depends how you look at it. (see "1"(a boundary) and/or "all" ( the (fractal) divisions)).

You can treat divisions as you like, the result will be "the same": logically limited by that boudnary.

I see the "intelligence" strictly as physical laws:

The "function" that makes that the complexity (the concerto) i described, always results in 1)

/e:with fractal divisions i mean: "brains in the brains in the brains in the brains..." Doped

I used to think that the universe was totally harmonic, like 0 = 0 etc. as there is no other way, now, is it? But I started to let the disharmony in my thinking take a little part. I mean, the only harmonic thing that can exist is the non-existence, without any dynamics, relationships, grouping etc. Been thinking about this for some time now.

EDIT: In a sense, the universal harmony is the harmony and disharmony, which bring dynamics and order in the universe itself. Chaos theory and string theory support this, and quantum mechanics too.

well yeah the universe must have an extra element that keeps preventing it from : 0 = 0

i mean , like with the bigbang : the moment itself it was 0 = 0 , and it needed a 'push' to start the whole thing (i also believe before the bigbang there was allready something that ended in a big bang)

like a cycle
31-07-2009 18:47
Saikonutta
not helpful ^^

Helpfulness rating: 

meh,

it didn't need a push imo, it's just the loop starting again (like everything else, a dynamic characteristic of everything) (no energy gets lost or gets added!! Wink )

Just a different fractal scale, or our global boundary which provided every possibilty, reboots, oscillates, wotever

The same paths can make different results now.

If you throw sand on the ground, it will never land exactly the same twice, same with the "big bang":

we just enter a new fractal scale/dimension; same rules, but another scale.

It makes loads of noise when that happens i guess (lol) , but i think we shouldn't see the Big Bang as a cause, but try to find a general principle of division, see the pattern or structure of those "dynamics" (universes that get "born and die")

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Saikonutta: 31-07-2009 19:16.

31-07-2009 19:13
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
quote:
quote:
Don't you guys see the similarity between this and my theory of the universe as a big intelligent resonator? Smile [

I see it more as a dynamic complex concerto of all kinds of resonances, which mathematically and logically always totals in 1 stable bounded groundform, 1 whole.

It depends how you look at it. (see "1"(a boundary) and/or "all" ( the (fractal) divisions)).

You can treat divisions as you like, the result will be "the same": logically limited by that boudnary.

I see the "intelligence" strictly as physical laws:

The "function" that makes that the complexity (the concerto) i described, always results in 1)

/e:with fractal divisions i mean: "brains in the brains in the brains in the brains..." Doped

I used to think that the universe was totally harmonic, like 0 = 0 etc. as there is no other way, now, is it? But I started to let the disharmony in my thinking take a little part. I mean, the only harmonic thing that can exist is the non-existence, without any dynamics, relationships, grouping etc. Been thinking about this for some time now.

EDIT: In a sense, the universal harmony is the harmony and disharmony, which bring dynamics and order in the universe itself. Chaos theory and string theory support this, and quantum mechanics too.

well yeah the universe must have an extra element that keeps preventing it from : 0 = 0

i mean , like with the bigbang : the moment itself it was 0 = 0 , and it needed a 'push' to start the whole thing (i also believe before the bigbang there was allready something that ended in a big bang)

like a cycle

Thinking about that possibility, too. That 'thing' is within the universal harmony, of course.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
31-07-2009 19:21 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
meh,

it didn't need a push imo, it's just the loop starting again (like everything else, a dynamic characteristic of everything) (no energy gets lost or gets added!! Wink )

Just a different fractal scale, or our global boundary which provided every possibilty, reboots, oscillates, wotever

The same paths can make different results now.

If you throw sand on the ground, it will never land exactly the same twice, same with the "big bang":

we just enter a new fractal scale/dimension; same rules, but another scale.

It makes loads of noise when that happens i guess (lol) , but i think we shouldn't see the Big Bang as a cause, but try to find a general principle of division, see the pattern or structure of those "dynamics" (universes that get "born and die")

true , also because time is continuous , maybe there isnt a beginning lol Big Grin its just looping universes (like a sinus : ... - 0 -max - 0 - min - 0 - ...)
31-07-2009 19:31
Saikonutta
not helpful ^^

Helpfulness rating: 

Well, when you talk about such big scales, time is irrelevant, because time is simply a manifest of the pattern.

the only pâttern/continuity there is, is "1" or "unit" imo (in that scale) (in fact ground form or boundary)

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Saikonutta: 31-07-2009 20:19.

31-07-2009 20:07
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

so the conclusion is:

enjoy your life Spliff
31-07-2009 21:20
Saikonutta
not helpful ^^

Helpfulness rating: 

Banana
31-07-2009 21:27
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Well, when you talk about such big scales, time is irrelevant, because time is simply a manifest of the pattern.

the only pâttern/continuity there is, is "1" or "unit" imo (in that scale) (in fact ground form or boundary)

Yup. That's why I concur with your opinion that says: know the quantum world and know the whole world.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

-Bene Gesserit
01-08-2009 04:14 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

Oh, yeah, Woot

__

-Bene Gesserit
01-08-2009 04:14 Homepage of Muad'Dib
selig
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

I don't believe the big bang happened, it's just creationism masquerading as science imo. To believe in it one has to have faith in more supernatural forces than most religions, and it makes about as much sense as them too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Pme3XL1AA
01-08-2009 23:09
Saikonutta
not helpful ^^

Helpfulness rating: 

ok, i'm not able to proof there was a big bang,

(i'm not a physicist)

And does it in fact matter if it was a Big Bang or a Tiny Glitch or even an implosion?

What matters imo is the dynamic of it, the sequence:

Like galaxies taht come & go, solar systems, weather, tides...

All these natural phenomena seem to follow some kind of embedded function, some kind of sinewave...

What i think is our common quantum 'blob' is no exception in that statement...

And I don't see the connection with creationism either, I see just that "simple" 'universal' dynamic.
02-08-2009 11:21
Saikonutta
not helpful ^^

Helpfulness rating: 

What we experience is just a fractal division of that event. (The "Big Blob" coming and going...)

See the Big Blob as a Basic unit, which can be harmonically divided in perfect clone divisions.

We/nature contain the same logics, but with different flavours/colors/wotever you want to call it: We live in a harmonic fractal division of the basic unit (the blob), limited(or blessed? Smile ) by it's boundary. (it's sinewave-function)

/e: e.g: Fractal scale (in this context): ...-supercluster-cluster-galaxy-solarsystem-earth-human-cell-molecule-atom-

..all these fractal levels have the same dynamic properties. I see this as the result of fractal division.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Saikonutta: 02-08-2009 12:06.

02-08-2009 11:55
selig
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

quote:
Originally posted by SaikonuttaAnd I don't see the connection with creationism either

The big bang theory was first dreamt up by a Roman Catholic priest who said that a creation like event must have happened in the beginning. It's just a modern day creation myth with about as much evidence for it as the last one they tried selling us.

http://www.americanscientist.org/issues/...rint/issue.aspx

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by selig: 02-08-2009 13:49.

02-08-2009 13:48
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Question #025 (god)