drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Need help with bass lines (not sounds)
Go to the bottom of this page Need help with bass lines (not sounds)
Author
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

quote:
Originally posted by Gregg
ethan, that screen looks quite yummy!

I want to hear that bass!! Big Grin

its very yummy indeed! ethan is makin some killer basslines i have to say

and nice to see i'm not the only automation whore around here hehehe!! Big Grin

__

05-07-2009 15:29 Homepage of Ketz
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
quote:
Originally posted by demure
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
post some examples of what you have created so far, then post up a couple of examples of tracks that you'd like to sound like.

Then it might be easier to say what needs to be done to your current sound to get to the next level.

im currently on level 2 for basslines and am a private in the field, im going for level three but its quite trickky you know Tongue , when i get there i get a bassline bonus wich i can use in my next tune to help me get to level four

To get to level 3 you need to travel to the forest of warp in the kingdom of reece and fight the low end rumbles to increase you exp points.

Once you battle enough of these and get to level three one of them will leave behind the key to lost city of hoover where you will unlock level 4.

Once you successfully found the lost city, use what you now know about bass in your next tune and this should help you defeat the master of Thor and his minions of massive.

i am no longer blind in my mission Tongue
05-07-2009 20:50
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Need help with bass lines (not sounds)