drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » Fri 24.07.09 Sub System - spiegeltent Antwerp
Go to the bottom of this page Fri 24.07.09 Sub System - spiegeltent Antwerp
Author
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1500.jpg

Registration Date: 07-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.25

Tito & Echo virus proudly present

SUB SYSTEM

dropping DnB since 2005

Wontime Tomorrowland-Riot squad
Tito Stealth Bombers – Laundry day
Echo Virus Stealth Bombers – Laundry day
Scypus Roll out – Star Warz
Netsky Liq-weed ganja – Allsorts

Hosted by MC Daily

Friday juli 24th 2009
Spiegeltent – Noordkasteel
Oosterweelsteenweg – 2030 Antwerpen

Doorsale € 5 * Doors 22.00

More info + route: www.stealthbombers.be / info@stealthbombers.be

Bring your horns, whisles, lighters

Wontime

Originally part of the Riot Squad Soundsystem, and very active onto Radio Scorpio in Leuven,
Wontime was (and is) one of the first deejays mixing up Drum'n Bass and Jungle in Belgium since 1994.
Pioneer and talented, he is now in the top five of the Belgian leading Drum'n Bass deejays,
and took part of almost all major Drum'n Bass events and festivals.
His mix blends as well DnB classics as all the new branches bouncing from all continents ...
with a strong public response.

Tito

Tito started listening to drum n bass in the 1999, after his friends convinced him to join a drum n bass party somewhere in Antwerp.
That was the day the dnb-virus bit him. Fast and heavy drumlines with a furious bass!
Getting realy interested in this style of music Tito bought his first Technics and mixer and started exploring the world of drum n bass.
One year later he had his first bookings and now he plays all over the country and confirmed his first international bookings in France, Austria,Germany, Slovakia, Holland.
Titos’ style ranges from deep rollers to dark and raw, bringing loads of variation in his sets!
You can also find him mixing back to back with Echo Virus on regular occasions...
This combination guarantees dancefloor explosions!!
At the end of 2004 Tito teamed up with Echo Virus to organise an event together.
This was a big succes so they decided to organise events on a regular basis, Stealth Bombers was born!!
Since 2005 Stealth Bombers is the most succesfull and longest running independant dnb event in Antwerp, which grows bigger with every edition!

Echo Virus

Echo Virus real interest in music started around 1993 with radio Laser, a legendary Antwerp-based
illegal station that played everything electronic with a beat and featured djs like CJ Bolland and The Fly before their major succes.

At the end of 2004 Echo Virus teamed up with Tito to orginise an event together.
This was a big succes so they decided to organise events on a regular basis, Stealth Bombers was born!!
Since 2005 Stealth Bombers is the most succesfull and longest running independant dnb event in Antwerp,
which grows bigger with every edition!

In 2006 EVs first track got released. This collab with Motion Theory called Lightpipe,
received support by some of the biggest names in the d&b scene, like Pendulum, Chase & Status, Baron, Brockie, to name a few!!

Scypus

Scypus is a young DJ/Producer from Antwerp Belgium,
part of the PressureLab (Stealth Bombers) & the Rollout crew.
He started DJ'ing at the age of 17.

He is also a member of the dubstep duo Science.
In August 2008 Scypus & Crypt teamed up,
dj'ing and producing dubstep together. Check out the link below for the latest Science tunes: www.myspace.com/sciencedubstep

A lot of practice and hard work got him bookings all over Belgium in a very short amount of time.
Playing at big events like Laundry Day, Star Warz,
Nightcruiser (Petrolclub), Go For Happy, Stealth Bombers,
Rave Our Souls, Sunny Festival, Puntpop Festival, Soulshine Festival,
Breakdown Stereo, and a lot more,..
alongside the biggest names in the scene:
Friction (UK), Q-Project (UK) Noisia (NL), Bad Company (UK), Dom&Roland (UK), Total Science (UK), DJ Hazard (UK),
Audio (UK), Temper D (UK), G-Dub (UK), Future Prophecies (NO),
Keaton (UK), Chris SU & Jade (HUN), DJ Vapour (UK)
Danny Byrd (UK), Black Sun Empire (NL), Taxman (UK), Jaydan (UK),
DJ Pleasure (UK), Skitty (UK), Brookes Brothers (UK), SFR (SA),
AMC & Noize (UK), Calibre (UK), DJ Fresh (UK), DJ Die (UK),
Artificial Intelligence (UK),Simon Bassline Smith (UK)
& many more...

Netsky

Hailing from a small town in Belgium, Netsky is one of the most promising upcoming producers of the moment.
In the last 4 years involved in music production, he realised that he likes his drum & bass deep and soulful.
He is trying to ballance the deepness and musicality of his sound with big enough beats and bass to keep the dancefloor alive.
With a number of 12"s on Hype's Liqweed Ganja and Twisted Individual's Allsorts in the pipeline,
he is definately one to keep an eye on.

MC Daily

Got into drum & bass around the age of 14 , Sneaking out of the house to go to Drum & Bass party's.
After a few years listening to drum & bass I met Scypus. He was organising a small drum & bass party called "Battlefield".
I asked Scypus if I could host his set later that night. He told me I got potential, so I hosted most of his sets for more then a year now.
I kept writing lyrics & creating my own style. Together with Scypus & Mofe Crew I organise my own party called 'Rollout.

--------
02-07-2009 01:58 Homepage of Tito
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Spiegeltent? If this really is what I think it is, bring your earplugs as hard surfaces are detrimental to sound quality. I wish good luck and a lot of patience to the people who have to set up the sound system Big Grin

PS spiegeltent = mirror tent, an old travelling venue set up at fairs and such 100 years ago. Some are still in existence for old times sake. There will probably be one less after the 24th Devil

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
02-07-2009 15:17 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » Fri 24.07.09 Sub System - spiegeltent Antwerp