drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Question #004 (buy & sell)
Go to the bottom of this page Question #004 (buy & sell)
Author
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

I was looking to do EBay. Anyone else do the ebay thing? you sell stuff on there? any suggestions what to sell or how to sell it? I buy stuff online, but always wanted to sell. might just use kijiji. any suggestions?

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 21-06-2009 20:45.

21-06-2009 20:41 Homepage of Halph-Price
rez rez is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2730.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

eBay is very nice and pretty safe i'd say, right now i am not using it (not buying much, i'm a poor student) but did for several years some time ago.
so you can basically sell/buy anything on eBay... from used to brand new. very often you can choose to buy something instantly instead of bidding. the great thing is that stuff you don't findsomewhere else (because it got old or unavailable) can be very often found on eBay.
never heard of kijiji Huh it is easy to sell thru ebay, you just make a description of the article you want to sell, add some pictures, go through other options and post it... either auction or instant buy option (or both). highest bidder will see your contact details and then transfer the money to you (several options there on how to receive money)... after that you just send the package to him Big Grin

__
o_O
22-06-2009 17:42
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

www.kijiji.com is like the best craigslist here in canda at least. nice local page. got my gf from it. and a car. and an apartment.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

23-06-2009 05:56 Homepage of Halph-Price
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
www.kijiji.com is like the best craigslist here in canda at least. nice local page. got my gf from it....

Big Grin

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
23-06-2009 07:29
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by brucifer
quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
www.kijiji.com is like the best craigslist here in canda at least. nice local page. got my gf from it....

Big Grin

i am a clever man ... she claims to go on there to make fun of people. i don't blame ehre, there's some real cases. funny part is that i listed it as PHYCOTIC GIRL WANTED

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

26-06-2009 05:04 Homepage of Halph-Price
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Question #004 (buy & sell)