drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Pro Tools » New cheaper control surface for ProTools
Go to the bottom of this page New cheaper control surface for ProTools
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Digidesign has released a new control panel for ProTools. The new unit is compact, much cheaper than the Procontrol and is compatible with the full Protools TDM systems as well as the Protools LE versions including the Digi001 and Digi002 Rack.

The controller features 8 touch sensitive moving faders, 8 rotary controls with LED rings, a large display, and a monitor section. Connection is done using standard USB.

It provides a MIDI interface and can be used as a standalone MIDI controller which is compatible with all MIDI software.

This unit seems like a highly recommended addition if you already have a Protools LE setup, it will seriously speed up your editing since all the often used functions are readily available on the unit.

More info

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
31-03-2004 14:22 Homepage of thechronic
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

looks like a VERY nice thingie

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
03-04-2004 22:38 Homepage of djfreemc
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

I use the complete Procontrol almost daily at work, I can't live without it anymore Big Grin It's really amazing how quick you can work with the software, having all those handy buttons nearby and just having to grab a fader instead of using the mouse all the time.

The full procontrol is ofcourse way to expensive to use in a home studio, but this seems like a nice alternative!!

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
04-04-2004 12:54 Homepage of thechronic
Phazzy Phazzy is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 12-10-2003

looks NICE!!

__
Bigup
07-04-2004 11:30
Rha Rha is a female

images/avatars/avatar-27.gif

Registration Date: 16-02-2003

I envy thee!! Cry
31-07-2004 02:09
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

Well no need to envy me anymore, I quit my job Wink

__
31-07-2004 10:32 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Pro Tools » New cheaper control surface for ProTools