drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Ufo , Science & Truth
Go to the bottom of this page Ufo , Science & Truth 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
http://serbianna.com/news/?p=3891

as of now Albanians currently making an approximate 20% in Macedonia (or FYROM) are threatening war if they are not to be recognised as a constitutional nation in Macedonia. bet you wont find this in any established western media. that is but another in a wave of threats albanians issued in this month in Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia, all parts of neighboring states they infested in pursuit of their "Greater Albania". at each region they are keen to use the same pressure and terror they succesfully used in the Kosovo scenario. trouble is, will this time there be NATO to help their warmongery? I hope not, let us see what they are when they are left on their own, I bet theyd get their asses kicked. hang on Macedonian brothers!

fuck man thats baaaad (((
nope didnt hear this in the news , all we hear in belgium news is about the polution and the snow problems , fuck the media i bet they would say only something about it when there are people murdered...and only if there are enough casualties..

keep us updated about the situation
11-02-2010 00:31
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
http://serbianna.com/news/?p=3891

as of now Albanians currently making an approximate 20% in Macedonia (or FYROM) are threatening war if they are not to be recognised as a constitutional nation in Macedonia. bet you wont find this in any established western media. that is but another in a wave of threats albanians issued in this month in Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia, all parts of neighboring states they infested in pursuit of their "Greater Albania". at each region they are keen to use the same pressure and terror they succesfully used in the Kosovo scenario. trouble is, will this time there be NATO to help their warmongery? I hope not, let us see what they are when they are left on their own, I bet theyd get their asses kicked. hang on Macedonian brothers!

Well, they are just a bunch of pussies, that's what I have to say. Complaining and threatening over everything they don't like (their purpose is clear, as Cynik stated), knowing they have someone to back them up... for the time being. They just don't understand that sooner or later that support will end, but their terror and misbehaviour will not be forgotten.

To every good Albanian out there - this is not pointed to you, but, you should've kept your own from doing such pussy acts if you didn't want to be treated in the same way as them.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
11-02-2010 03:53 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Age Break Age Break is a male
Filth is my second name

images/avatars/avatar-3039.gif

Registration Date: 30-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by selig
I mainly because the laws of physics practically rules out little green men from visiting us. According to Einstein's special theory of relativity all the stars are simply too far away and it would take centuries

BLACK HOLES???? Shocked rofl

btw why do people think aliens look like people from our planet lol?

__

The One - Age Break
12-02-2010 20:49
selig
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Confused
12-02-2010 23:24
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by Age Break
quote:
I mainly because the laws of physics practically rules out little green men from visiting us. According to Einstein's special theory of relativity all the stars are simply too far away and it would take centuries

BLACK HOLES???? Shocked rofl

btw why do people think aliens look like people from our planet lol?

@ selig, look into the "beyond einstein project by nasa", his theory of relativity is being called into question by a lot of top sceintists at nasa as they attempt to travel hundreds of thousends of light years in 0 time through the use of warp speed technology, sounds like bullshit i know, but look it up on nasa site, they have done a full 1 hour lecture on it and its what they are focusing research on now.

@ age break, yes the "et's" are stated by a lot of people to be human exactly like us. david wilcock and dan burisch and henry deacon ( who arnt directly in contact but have been interviewed by various 3rd parties ) are all unanimous on this. these are people that have been involved in black ops projects such as the montauk project and the philadelphia project, 2 of them were a part of majestic which is a secret organisation dedicated to research and reverse engineering of captured e.t technology Smile
12-02-2010 23:39
selig
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

quote:
Originally posted by demure
@ selig, look into the "beyond einstein project by nasa", his theory of relativity is being called into question by a lot of top sceintists at nasa as they attempt to travel hundreds of thousends of light years in 0 time through the use of warp speed technology, sounds like bullshit i know, but look it up on nasa site, they have done a full 1 hour lecture on it and its what they are focusing research on now.

The beyond Einstein program doesn't seem to exist any more, do you know if the video is available anywhere else on-line?

http://universe.nasa.gov/
13-02-2010 01:23
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by demure

The beyond Einstein program doesn't seem to exist any more, do you know if the video is available anywhere else on-line?

http://universe.nasa.gov/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...eyond+einstein# there is another section too but i cant find it :/
13-02-2010 06:54
warlok warlok is a male
Somthing Inspireing Should Go Here.

images/avatars/avatar-2651.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.50

Please watch this its more important than anything you can imagine! Please spread this information!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FEyV_-NG...412ED73&index=0

__
Drummer http://soundcloud.com/warlokmusic Drummer
26-02-2010 04:40
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

”Ùsƒu1e‡ ƒu1ÝÝs _o P Ýu P ‡nq 'ÝTPld P yÝŒÝu s1 uo1‡Pu1‡sÝp s’Ýuo“
23-03-2010 01:56