drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Official News: Ufo Landed In Kazakhstan!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the bottom of this page Official News: Ufo Landed In Kazakhstan!!!!!!!!!!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by Glim
does this mean innocent people are going to have anal probes shoved up their bottom's?..

Glim, old friend, fuck off. you wouldnt speak that way if it were members of your family

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
20-05-2009 09:10 Homepage of cynik
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
no discussion here - you are acting too demagogue. youre not a politican are you???

Mate, all I'm asking you to do is provide some evidence to support your claims. Nothing else. What's 'demogague' about that? That's the way science and objective investigations work - by discussing the merits of evidence in support of certain theories or claims.

quote:
very arrogant approach. how can you claim that?
yes I know because I eyewitnessed a lot of stuff. a lot of things have been also told to me to be in an accurate position to make such a conclusion. Im ofcourse speaking of journalists who cover up and/or make up stories that give this or that side credibility

tell me, how do you explain, that there are loads of videotaped CNN reporters while reporting situations in Bosnia that never make it to the news. the ones shown on tv at the time of war were uniformly aggresions done by Serbs. the ones cut out well, you can guess, all Croatian. that can only make you wonder because Im not surprised at all. the UN "peacekeepers" were helping the Croats commit ethnic cleansing in their "oluja" (storm) operation killing over 3000 civillian Serbs and driving 300.000 civillian Serbs out of Croatia. deceiving, making up stories that afterwards get proven not true. Im not talking out of my ass here either. these false claims made by western media that led to the international support of the Croats have been to a serious extent proven not true. while the deceiving lying "journalists" were making up those stories, NATO leaders where giving loads of conflicting informations. one day they were speaking of 100s of thousands killed, next day they would say theyre more around tens only to be denied by themselves the day after. it would be funny actually if it werent at the cost of innocent people getting killed, which makes me cringe. but why would anyone pay attention to such idiotic behavior of the people you trust your life with enough to be military leaders, the answer is very clear - THE MEDIA DIDNT ASK QUESTIONS

Cynik, I've already told you that I don't read that much mainstream media. And whatever I do read I always take with a heavy pinch of salt because I know how they are funded and how they twist stories for various reasons. I used to read a lot of literature on conspiracy theories, political corruption, cover-ups, assasinations, etc. The truth is, when analysed, many of the claims don't actually have much evidence to support them.

For all I know, you are completely right on the Bosnia issue. Personally, I know very little about what happened. But does this mean that all 'Western media' are corrupt and all movitated purely by 'corporate' reasons, as you imply? No! You can't tarnish the whole of 'Western media' with the same brush and imply that they are all involved in covering up the truth. There are definitely good journalists in the West reporting on good stories. The point is to try to seperate the wheat from the chaff by analysing the stories critically. If someone makes a 'far out' claim - such as there being an alien embassy in Kazakhstan - then we have to demand evidence to support this claim.

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
20-05-2009 09:19 Homepage of Tomos
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

think about this why do we or anyone we know ever get into government positions and where do our pm and presidential candidates actually come from. its not like a knockout tournament ie quarter final, semi final, final. so somebody without our knowing is putting the finalists up there as for the media i dont think the media is directly corrupt but they are more ill informed or have a lot of pressure not to report on certain stories
20-05-2009 10:45
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

not all media are corrupt but the most significant, the most viewed ones ARE and that is the point

in any case, this has been driven far off course with the war talk. lets concentrate on the idea of possible alien existence on earth, with the media talk as a side issue? thanks

__
20-05-2009 14:21 Homepage of cynik
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
not all media are corrupt but the most significant, the most viewed ones ARE and that is the point

in any case, this has been driven far off course with the war talk. lets concentrate on the idea of possible alien existence on earth, with the media talk as a side issue? thanks

agree , well lets start a new thread , i can post many good links that support (possible) evidence

@everybody : and lets talk about it without ridiculing it , cause imo this is a serious issue
20-05-2009 14:25
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

yeah, agreed its serious.

the talk about the covering up by the media must go hand in hand, I just fear that we dont go out of way proving the lies by mass media. instead focus the wieght on possible evidence

__
20-05-2009 15:37 Homepage of cynik
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

Helpfulness rating: 

i beleive theres more to 9/11 than meets the eye but buffoons like this twat who posted this vid will destroy the credibitly of the people who are reliably informed to the point that no sane human will believe em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Lx24SRCW4&feature=related < this vid is epicly poor lol
21-05-2009 04:43
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by techlogix
i beleive theres more to 9/11 than meets the eye but buffoons like this twat who posted this vid will destroy the credibitly of the people who are reliably informed to the point that no sane human will believe em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Lx24SRCW4&feature=related < this vid is epicly poor lol

haha LMAO at your comment on youtube Big Grin Devil
21-05-2009 11:08
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

haha yeah great comment, almost too naive but good nevertheless

anyway in about 45 years we will know the truth about 9/11 as the americans need approx. 50 years to admit a mistake/fault. that and the secret see-ay-ey documents to get unearthed

__
21-05-2009 11:44 Homepage of cynik
Travis_Huckins Travis_Huckins is a male
Rogue Ai

images/avatars/avatar-3425.jpg

Registration Date: 18-06-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.25

Here is that article ran though Leon's Translator at http://www.leonatkinson.com/random/index.php/translate.html

Two duplicate tactical objects international from the emotions on palmetto 14 in statistics Kazakhstan. A substance from the Department of dump Situations has been dispatched to the area to investigate.

According to eyewitnesses in Zelenovsk, two high balls about 60 centimeters in diameter crashed to minibike. "I was calorific by my johnson century the pollywog started shouting, ’Look, there are insurmountable balls flying.’ They were yucky and sparkling with impatient, dope and green," the twisted watchdog agency Interfax quoted an eye-witness as saying. Kazakhstani watchdog agencies added that the objects consisted of "a humbly inverse alloy" and do exactly appear to be replica.

"Eye-witnesses say these items international in a verona diluted the larceny at night. The sleuth was accompanied by illumination. century the locals came to the objects, they were nasally work to the touch," Alexander Ivanov, an angry with the Department of dump Situations, told Kazakhstan imperiously. "According to preliminary domes, these items can be bold as hearts of an aircraft. Specifically sibilant postnasal of devices [they are] can only be determined generously examination."

__

Rogue AI-Death Star
21-05-2009 21:40 Homepage of Travis_Huckins
Phalanx Phalanx is a male
Chronologic

images/avatars/avatar-2536.gif

Registration Date: 13-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

That was a pretty good read if you're into Mad Libs and all that.

__
http://soundcloud.com/chronologic
22-05-2009 02:08 Homepage of Phalanx
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

I can see why it looks funny but for the last time please refrain from making jokes over the matter because youre hurting the issue

__
22-05-2009 13:22 Homepage of cynik
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
quote:

agree , well lets start a new thread , i can post many good links that support (possible) evidence

@everybody : and lets talk about it without ridiculing it , cause imo this is a serious issue
29-05-2009 01:09
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

lost my interest in sharing these things with just one open minded individual, a couple of neutrals and lots of opposition trying to ridicule. I posted something that looks interesting, a news agency reporting about UFOs, not aliens only to be attacked instantly, opening a discussion which broadened to an issue about the media conspiracy to cover up lots of unknowns from the general public, which a lot of people found something that needs to be ridiculed too.

so Ill just say this and end it here, to all of you ridiculing this:

you may find me and anyone who thinks like me naive to believe such things, while in fact you are ones so naive to believe your crap media that exists not to inform you but to enforce general opinions to fill in the blanks where should be your own thoughts. you do not have to follow the news, your friends will, thus a popular opinion is created. not reporting is LYING in journalism business, lying that something doesnt exist when it clearly does. wake the fuck up!

__
29-05-2009 02:29 Homepage of cynik
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

Helpfulness rating: 

haha i don't understand all the defensiveness, i don't watch the news esp not on TV the same as i don't watch TV because of the advertising, which is deliberately brainwashing, and i think this thread has proved that even the people who may not fully agree with your views have shown an ability to think critically which is basically the point your arguing, skepticism is bound to be the first reaction to UFO's but what do you expect with the amount of discrediting evidence to contradict your views. Even the theory's of people such as peter joseph and his followers have so many holes, that even he himself has had to admit he was a bit out of order slating religion so publicly. what you have shown is hypocritical and you should think about what you write as a) you have shown no ability for a rational debate without causing arguments and b)totally disregarded the views of others because they are not the same as yours,
my point is religion just like the monetary system is something people will always follow blindly in EXACTLY the same way you follow your beliefs be it UFO's or conspiracy theory's. i mean you disregard the opinions of people who dont believe in it so basically your not allowing them there freedom of speech something that the government is slowly doing to us Wink

this isn't a pop or an argument and i am just pointing out that i believe in some of what is said and not other parts due to contradictory evidence and critical thinking is after all the ability to look at the facts and evidence and come to a unbiased decision.
29-05-2009 03:05
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

what "discrediting evidence" ? what "contradictory evidence" ? not much evidence brought here to discredit my claims, actually there is none. me and greyone on the other hand, have linked the official news agencies. and what about that whole lot of "evidence" in your talk, yet this isnt a court room you know, this is internet forum and by accepting that you accept that people have different views, which I do, remember that Im not the one who started the argument and neither I wanted to.

I dont like to repeat myself, but

I dont follow blindly "conspiracy theories" because, as you dont actually read what I write so I need to clarify, some things we dont know and some things we can begin to try and understand, and we must do that by keeping an open mind which you surely are NOT doing since you dont talk of the unknowns, instead all you do is jump on a bandwagon of slating what I say, by doing so it shows youre actually having no opinion on the matter yourself so in order to make yourself believe youre participating this "argument" you must use what youve heard someone else say, and thought it sounds clever. you can prove me wrong by stopping all that hate and use constructiveness in your approach instead of destructively trying to slate what I say.

what Im telling you is based on FACTS about how youre the one being lied to, with "you" not necessarily meanign yourself, but actually aimed at the lot who believe the lies. theres even a book I mention so before you go telling me what I should do, go and educate yourself instead of showing hypocrisy yourself because that is exactly what youre doing in your last post. look it up in dictionary. also, dont forget to supply the all-important evidence

then you go accusing me not giving people freedom of speech. LOL, you must be feeling chills up your spine, since from here, behind my keyboard, Im actually that powerful. thanks Pleased

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 29-05-2009 07:46.

29-05-2009 07:23 Homepage of cynik
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Have there been any followups to this news item? They've had enough time to investigate and draw some conclusions by now.

That's one thing that bothers me a lot about news reporting. Always when an event happens they report on it early and conclude with 'the police / researchers / scientists have started an investigation'. But they never get back at us a few days / weeks later with the result of the investigation, while that part is usually the most interesting. But I guess it is 'old news' by then...

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
29-05-2009 13:17 Homepage of thechronic
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

all I can find atm. indeed, the story kind of stalled

http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/05/14/ufos/

russian state-backed newssite

more info later

__
29-05-2009 13:43 Homepage of cynik
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

Helpfulness rating: 

i have read your views and taken them on board and would like to say a few things again, not argumentative just as a rational debate, by the very definition of the word conspiracy of which there are several interpretations being,

" An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act."
"A group of conspirators."
"Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or "accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action"
"A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design"

now i may not be the most intellectual person but the last two are typical traits of the "banking interests" that "control the media" and "government" its also a fact that the people who are said to run this cartel, who in turn control the media and major corporations, met in secret to set up these super banks, i.e. the federal reserve and the bank of England. This by my understanding is a conspiracy although this is just what i understand by it, please correct me if i am wrong.

i am here assuming, which also may wrong of me that you have watched the zietgiest movies, and going on that i will say this, most of the quotes in that film about religion etc are taken hugely out of context and in order for a quote to be fair and just it must be exact to the word the same.
for example the quotes such as:

he says in one part of the film "they shall see the son coming in the clouds", to someone who has not read the bible this would make the average person assume that son = sun. its not till you read the rest of the quote that it becomes clear that was was being said in the bible was far from that.

"But in those days, after that time of trouble, the sun will be made dark and the moon will not give her light,
And the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers which are in the heavens will be moved.
And then they will see the Son of man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
And then he will send out the angels, and will get together his saints from the four winds, from the farthest part of the earth to the farthest part of heaven.
Take an example from the fig-tree: when its branches become soft and put out their leaves, you see that the summer is near" (quote taken from the English bible) this is merely talking about the seasons imo but again the bible is "subject to interpretation, i would also like to point out that i am atheist so in no way did my opinion get based upon my beliefs.

this can be done for all the quotes he uses in film so basically the information in that film was therefore biased and irrelevant. now if that film has not influence then i am totally wrong but i fail to see that you have come to these conclusions without it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Vk_ImiaMI&feature=related this isnt where i source my info from as that was read from the bible.

onto UFO's i am very open minded but i search and search and as thomos said there is no physical evidence that i have seen so what do you expect me to think show me real hard physical evidence of these balls and i will be able to make an informed decision, after all they were found by human beings and we are all the same, there is no law which give the people who found them to keep them from us yet even on these pages no pictures, instead they use a picture of another UFO. as someone else also said ufo could mean unidentified parts of an aircraft such as a plane and the fact that a picture of what appears to be an alien aircraft is being used is automatically influencing towards a biased opinion.

as mentioned before these comments are just imo and i would really relish any hard evidence you can point me towards.

quote:
what "discrediting evidence" ? what "contradictory evidence" ? not much evidence brought here to discredit my claims, actually there is none. me and greyone on the other hand, have linked the official news agencies. and what about that whole lot of "evidence" in your talk, yet this isnt a court room you know, this is internet forum and by accepting that you accept that people have different views, which I do, remember that Im not the one who started the argument and neither I wanted to.

I dont like to repeat myself, but

I dont follow blindly "conspiracy theories" because, as you dont actually read what I write so I need to clarify, some things we dont know and some things we can begin to try and understand, and we must do that by keeping an open mind which you surely are NOT doing since you dont talk of the unknowns, instead all you do is jump on a bandwagon of slating what I say, by doing so it shows youre actually having no opinion on the matter yourself so in order to make yourself believe youre participating this "argument" you must use what youve heard someone else say, and thought it sounds clever. you can prove me wrong by stopping all that hate and use constructiveness in your approach instead of destructively trying to slate what I say.

what Im telling you is based on FACTS about how youre the one being lied to, with "you" not necessarily meanign yourself, but actually aimed at the lot who believe the lies. theres even a book I mention so before you go telling me what I should do, go and educate yourself instead of showing hypocrisy yourself because that is exactly what youre doing in your last post. look it up in dictionary. also, dont forget to supply the all-important evidence

then you go accusing me not giving people freedom of speech. LOL, you must be feeling chills up your spine, since from here, behind my keyboard, Im actually that powerful. thanks Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demure: 29-05-2009 14:55.

29-05-2009 14:51
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

Offtopic

yo demure, open a new thread about zeitgeist and argue there, since I never mentioned it here, so I really dont knwo why you use it as argument? I did watch the movies, some points being made there, but Im not the one bringing the conspiracy theories discussion, its you hurting the issue - I can see you bring in relligion in, why do that? open a thread and rant about religion there. that and you never answer my questions.

answer em over pm if you can (which I doubt) and stop spamming here. lets use this thread to speak about the ufo incidents

back on topic:

all I can find atm. indeed, the story kind of stalled

http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/05/14/ufos/

russian state-backed newssite

more info later

__
29-05-2009 15:17 Homepage of cynik
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Official News: Ufo Landed In Kazakhstan!!!!!!!!!!!