drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Official News: Ufo Landed In Kazakhstan!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the bottom of this page Official News: Ufo Landed In Kazakhstan!!!!!!!!!!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

http://www.eurasianet.org/departments/ne...av051409c.shtml

Rinse

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 16-05-2009 15:43.

16-05-2009 15:16 Homepage of cynik
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Hmm, yeah, sure it did. This is a joke right? Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
16-05-2009 15:28 Homepage of Tomos
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

good post cynik Devil
16-05-2009 16:55
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

usefull links :

http://www.csicop.org/sb/2000-12/ussr.html

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/russia.htm

http://express-k.kz/show_article.php?art_id=25593 (russian , but the translation is on there too )

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/

16-05-2009 17:29
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6676674.php
16-05-2009 17:58
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

http://www.mufon.com/index.htm
16-05-2009 21:03
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos

err. only because your corporate-funded media isnt telling you, you assume its a joke. they are the instrument of your government which in turn is being lead by the same companies that own those media

break yourself from the stranglehold theyre holding you in, just like the rest of the world is slowly accepting the fact they have been lied to by these so called "journalists" of the western media corporations whos only job is to carry on the agenda of the greedy capitalist powers

truth is (as you can read following the links Greyone provided) there is an alien embassy built in Kazakhstan (on my avatar). we are preparing to meet them for a very long time

__
17-05-2009 14:10 Homepage of cynik
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
quote:

err. only because your corporate-funded media isnt telling you, you assume its a joke. they are the instrument of your government which in turn is being lead by the same companies that own those media

break yourself from the stranglehold theyre holding you in, just like the rest of the world is slowly accepting the fact they have been lied to by these so called "journalists" of the western media corporations whos only job is to carry on the agenda of the greedy capitalist powers

truth is (as you can read following the links Greyone provided) there is an alien embassy built in Kazakhstan (on my avatar). we are preparing to meet them for a very long time

LOL Shocked Big Grin

Sorry mate but how do you expect me to react to a story like this? Should I take people who think that two bits of metal falling from the sky are UFOs seriously? I'm not saying that this is definitely not UFO activity but I just can't believe that anyone could be so uncritical and so willing to jump to such wild conclusions based on such little evidence. Can you understand where I'm coming from here? I'm not saying you are definitely wrong and that the whole UFO thing is a complete joke (I actually think that intelligent life on other planets is likely) but there are good reasons why people wouldn't - and shouldn't - find a story like this very convincing. You would need to present some real and convincing evidence for your claims. Until then, there isn't anything to talk about.

Btw, my opinion on this has nothing to do with the "corporate funded media". I don't even read that much mainstream media. And whatever I do read I always take with a heavy pinch of salt because I know how they are funded and how they twist stories for various reasons. Give me some credit mate. Big Grin

quote:

I'm not sure if this is a joke again, but if not, I must ask you where this alien embassy is exactly and how do you know it exists? Again, I'm not saying you are definitely wrong but to believe in something as 'far out' as this, you must have a lot of evidence to support it?

__
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
17-05-2009 20:15 Homepage of Tomos
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

from a kazach newspaper they reported that they would build a base in the city of Almaty
17-05-2009 20:28
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

@Tomos

fair enough if you dont believe the crap they tell you but tell me why dont you believe these news?

it is because there is nothing about this in your country, not in mine either. wouldnt it be completely normal behavior of the western reporters to at least notice what their eastern colleagues are writing and reporting about?

__
17-05-2009 22:43 Homepage of cynik
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
@Tomos

fair enough if you dont believe the crap they tell you but tell me why dont you believe these news?

Well, I don't doubt that two bits of metal might have fell from the sky. The problem occurs when you start implying that this is evidence for an "alien embassy built in Kazakhstan" which "we are preparing to meet them for a very long time". I really don't understand how people can believe in these extremely 'far out' things - unless you have a lot of very good evidence to support your claims. Until then, there's nothing to talk about. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, as the saying goes.

__
18-05-2009 21:04 Homepage of Tomos
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

noone is saying that is the utmost truth. its up to you to believe in it or not

the question remains: why are the western media not reporting anything about not just this incident - but many more before this ?

__
19-05-2009 11:33 Homepage of cynik
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I think if there was some serious evidence it would be front page news all over the world.

BTW I quote from that article "According to preliminary data, these items can be described as fragments of an aircraft". That's exactly what UFO means: Unidentified Flying Object. This can be interpreted as: they don't know yet from which airplane the parts originate.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
19-05-2009 11:38 Homepage of thechronic
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

mainstream media sucks + it's controlled and funded by big corporations

ufo related stuff = never in he media , exept if they can ridicule it

if u research some things u will have a better clue about what the media doesnt tell u : technology , history , energy , geo engineering , poisoning , ...

ofcourse stay skeptic but keep an open mind

start now : google/youtube - 'haarp'
19-05-2009 12:19
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
I think if there was some serious evidence it would be front page news all over the world.

BTW I quote from that article "According to preliminary data, these items can be described as fragments of an aircraft". That's exactly what UFO means: Unidentified Flying Object. This can be interpreted as: they don't know yet from which airplane the parts originate.

exactly what I mean

this is not exactly huge news if you put it that way, since noone really knows at the moment what it is that fell from the sky. Kazach media are evidently serious about it as is most of asia - so why arent the western counteparts?

to sum it up - to not report about it is just unresponsive journalism and any journalists that are covering up the truth are not only unprofessional but can be indicative of a global cover up of things someone in power doesnt want you to know. simply a lot of stuff being covered up falls into place too much and too often to ignore

yet most of those so-called "journalists" declare themselves as "independent" sorry, not declare, not advertise, but they have the nerve to FORCE that claim upon us

this ufo thingy is just a drop in a sea of (most mildly put) unresponsive journalism we are being exposed to every day. to not be aware of that in this day and age is living in a dreamworld

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 19-05-2009 14:27.

19-05-2009 14:23 Homepage of cynik
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

this ufo thingy is just a drop in a sea of (most mildly put) unresponsive journalism we are being exposed to every day. to not be aware of that in this day and age is living in a dreamworld

2nd that , a dreamworld , within a box , with all the sheeps wearing horseglasses , filling in stupid quizes on facebook Big Grin
19-05-2009 15:00
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

No it's not. You've got this the wrong way around. If someone is stating something to be true, then it's up to them to provide some good evidence to support their claims. This alien embassy in Kazakhstan either exists or it doesn't. If you're claiming that it does, then you need to provide good evidence to support this claim. An obvious example would be to state the location details of this embassy so it can be independently verified. Another example would be to provide some actual photographs that have been taken by credible people. These are very reasonable requests which you should be able to provide if this claim is true.

quote:
the question remains: why are the western media not reporting anything about not just this incident - but many more before this ?

Well, there could be lots of reasons. You seem to immediately assume that it's because they are all corrupt and part of some corporate machine. (Btw, just because a media is 'corporate' doesn't necessarily mean that it's automatically corrupt!). Perhaps the editors don't think their audience would take it seriously. Maybe they don't think it's suitable for their publication. Maybe they don't think it will sell papers and advertising space. Maybe they think they would get ridiculed. Maybe they don't think there is any credibility in the story. Personally, I don't know. But I'm pretty sure you don't either.

__
20-05-2009 00:16 Homepage of Tomos
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

quote:

Well, there could be lots of reasons. You seem to immediately assume that it's because they are all corrupt and part of some corporate machine. (Btw, just because a media is 'corporate' doesn't necessarily mean that it's automatically corrupt!). Perhaps the editors don't think their audience would take it seriously. Maybe they don't think it's suitable for their publication. Maybe they don't think it will sell papers and advertising space. Maybe they think they would get ridiculed. Maybe they don't think there is any credibility in the story. Personally, I don't know. But I'm pretty sure you don't either.

check this , http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/lang/...t_the_news.html
20-05-2009 01:14
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:

No it's not. You've got this the wrong way around. If someone is stating something to be true, then it's up to them to provide some good evidence to support their claims. This alien embassy in Kazakhstan either exists or it doesn't. If you're claiming that it does, then you need to provide good evidence to support this claim. An obvious example would be to state the location details of this embassy so it can be independently verified. Another example would be to provide some actual photographs that have been taken by credible people. These are very reasonable requests which you should be able to provide if this claim is true.

no discussion here - you are acting too demagogue. youre not a politican are you???

quote:
quote:

Well, there could be lots of reasons. You seem to immediately assume that it's because they are all corrupt and part of some corporate machine. (Btw, just because a media is 'corporate' doesn't necessarily mean that it's automatically corrupt!).

yes they are and yes it does. war sells pretty well

quote:
Perhaps the editors don't think their audience would take it seriously. Maybe they don't think it's suitable for their publication. Maybe they don't think it will sell papers and advertising space. Maybe they think they would get ridiculed. Maybe they don't think there is any credibility in the story. Personally, I don't know. But I'm pretty sure you don't either.

very arrogant approach. how can you claim that?
yes I know because I eyewitnessed a lot of stuff. a lot of things have been also told to me to be in an accurate position to make such a conclusion. Im ofcourse speaking of journalists who cover up and/or make up stories that give this or that side credibility

tell me, how do you explain, that there are loads of videotaped CNN reporters while reporting situations in Bosnia that never make it to the news. the ones shown on tv at the time of war were uniformly aggresions done by Serbs. the ones cut out well, you can guess, all Croatian. that can only make you wonder because Im not surprised at all. the UN "peacekeepers" were helping the Croats commit ethnic cleansing in their "oluja" (storm) operation killing over 3000 civillian Serbs and driving 300.000 civillian Serbs out of Croatia. deceiving, making up stories that afterwards get proven not true. Im not talking out of my ass here either. these false claims made by western media that led to the international support of the Croats have been to a serious extent proven not true. while the deceiving lying "journalists" were making up those stories, NATO leaders where giving loads of conflicting informations. one day they were speaking of 100s of thousands killed, next day they would say theyre more around tens only to be denied by themselves the day after. it would be funny actually if it werent at the cost of innocent people getting killed, which makes me cringe. but why would anyone pay attention to such idiotic behavior of the people you trust your life with enough to be military leaders, the answer is very clear - THE MEDIA DIDNT ASK QUESTIONS

do some research, pick up a book called Degraded Capability: The Media and the Kosovo Criris by Philip Hammond and Edward S. Herman who in turn arent talking out of their asses either, but have assembled a team of real independent journalists and media experts for that book

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 20-05-2009 01:55.

20-05-2009 01:51 Homepage of cynik
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

does this mean innocent people are going to have anal probes shoved up their bottom's?..

__
My Sounds
20-05-2009 07:26
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Official News: Ufo Landed In Kazakhstan!!!!!!!!!!!