drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » DnB Music...
Go to the bottom of this page DnB Music...
Author
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

quote:
Originally posted by equipped
----->,..seem's the old shit is no more, with the current scene crankin all dem boring beat's n all!
now that was a uncalled for,..D&B is pretty much a religion in my case,...so am spankin my own ass on this one,... Wink

__
Space

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by equipped: 27-12-2005 06:24.

27-12-2005 06:23
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
"oh deffinetly man",.. im shure there's gonna be a new twist ,. but man,..if anything remotely close to the crankin beatz of old come's back, i'll be doin back flip's!!!...and hopefully steppin on the competition with some mad track's... Big Grin

but we gotta remember dnb isnt but 10 yrs old... now is no where near the time to go back to old sounds...

not yet...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

27-12-2005 07:45
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
quote:
"oh deffinetly man",.. im shure there's gonna be a new twist ,. but man,..if anything remotely close to the crankin beatz of old come's back, i'll be doin back flip's!!!...and hopefully steppin on the competition with some mad track's... Big Grin

but we gotta remember dnb isnt but 10 yrs old... now is no where near the time to go back to old sounds...

not yet...
True True,..D&B is still in it's inffancy compared to most music generes,..got to keep da shit fresh and growin n all,..but it is mature enough imo, that the old beatz n tecniques have aged enough imo, to the point where they have achieved a classic status, and are more than ready for some mad recreation/remix insanity,. or just addin the odd throwback/element into a track,...nothin too crazy yet, but man the shit's gettin there,...your right though,..got to keep the shit fresh and next level at all time's,.. But shit,..where would we be without the creator's,...though at times id say the old is a completley different type of music all together,..shit it's all chunk...and i dig it,...cheer's....

__
Space
27-12-2005 08:31
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » DnB Music...