drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » Dillinja, E-z Rollers, Simon Bassline Smith, Basher (ram), Dj Verdict, Mc Ic3 + More
Go to the bottom of this page Dillinja, E-z Rollers, Simon Bassline Smith, Basher (ram), Dj Verdict, Mc Ic3 + More
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 03-04-2009

VERDICT PRESENTS:
MASTERMIND RECORDS RELEASE PARTY

ROOM 1: DRUM AND BASS

DJ'S:

DILLINJA
E-Z ROLLERS
SIMON BASSLINE SMITH
BASHER (RAM RECORDS)
NETWORK
VERDICT
SONIC FICTION
OPTYMISTIC

MC'S:
MC IC3
FLYTE
BENSTA
GREENIE
KWEST

ROOM 2: ELECTRO HOUSE, DUBSTEP, BREAKS, BASSLINE

Hosted by DJ TTB'S GOOD GIG

BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY - 3rd MAY
(No Work/Uni Monday!)

OPEN 9 PM- 5 AM!

@ RHINO CLUB - SOUTHAMPTON
5/6A WATERLOO TERRACE, SOUTHAMPTON, SO15 2AL

CELEBRATING THE MASTERMIND RECORDS RELEASE

E-Z ROLLERS - 'HERE I AM' (Original & * BASHER * Remix)

Link to Tracks - www.myspace.com/themastermindrecords

For the first Mastermind Records Release party to hit Southampton we hit both floors of the Rhino Club in full force. For this event we’ve conjured up another night not to be missed. We bring to you some of the biggest, best and most respected artists in the industry from all styles of Drum and Bass! From Liquid, to Tech Step to Dancefloor and Jump up; this all night party has it all. Anyone and everyone will want to rave it up all night and you can as we'll be going until 5am! Prepare your selves for a night to remember!

On the night we bring to you the best Drum and Bass producer that many other artists fail to imitate; the mighty world famous Valve Sound System Dillinja!!... Alongside peoples favourite MC IC3! Not only this we also hunted down the legendary E-Z Rollers who need no introduction alongside their Vocalist doing a live P.A of 'Here I'am'. Not even mentioning students favorite the massive Technique Recordings Simon Bassline Smith!!... If you thought that was enough we're also lucky enough to secure man of the moment Ram Records DJ/Producer Basher who is smashing it up world-wide right about now! Also on the night star of the future Verdict, Network and many other carefully selected artists making big moves in the industry. Mastermind brings you a line up that is guaranteed to truly blow you away.

All that needs to be said now is get ready for one hell of a all night party!!!

Tickets:
Very Limited Early Bird - £7 + b/f
Advance - £10 + b/f
More On The Door.

Secure Online Tickets Available From:
www.theticketsellers.co.uk
0844 870 0000 (24 Hour Ticketline)

CLICK THIS LINK FOR TICKETS - http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buy_ti...640&ref=let_aft

Attractions:
Cheap Drink Promotions.
Laughing Gas Stall.
Smoke Machines.
Full Lazer Show.

Info and DJ Bookings:
For more info join our Facebook group - Mastermind Records
Over 18`s I.D may be required.
Or call us on: 07774514581
AIM – VERDICT DJ
themastermindrecords@live.co.uk
www.myspace.com/themastermindrecords
www.myspace.com/djverdict

Facebook Link – http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=72753408712

Dontstayin.com Link - http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/southampton...03/event-209526

Mastermind Records Release May 2009.

MMR001

E-Z ROLLERS - 'HERE I AM' (Basher Remix)

E-Z ROLLERS - 'HERE I AM' (Original)

This party marks the full release of the mighty E-Z Rollers - 'Here I Am' and a massive dancefloor remix on the flip by Ram Records star Basher. These tracks have had unprecedented support from many artists in the industry such as DJ Hype who has played it week in week out in all his sets including his Kiss 100 Radio shows. Set to be a massive first release the label is heading for big things. Look out for features in May issues of Knowledge and ATM Magazine. Reviewers from both magazines and photographers will also be in attendance.

MMR001 - E-Z Rollers – Here I Am (Original) and E-Z Rollers – Here I Am (Basher Rmx) will be available on full release in all good record shops and over one hundred digital download sites from the beginning of May

Link to Tracks - www.myspace.com/themastermindrecords

12-04-2009 04:15
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » Dillinja, E-z Rollers, Simon Bassline Smith, Basher (ram), Dj Verdict, Mc Ic3 + More