drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Wanna make some money with me??
Go to the bottom of this page Wanna make some money with me??
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 14-02-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

[B]Betfair Giving Away Free Money…[/B]

A quick Saturday post, dear reader, to advise you that the annual ‘get new customers’ jamboree is under way.

Yes, in the midst of all the hype and buzz of first the Champions League quarter finals, then the Cheltenham Festival, and then the Grand National (and then the start of the flat season!), the bookmakers are clamouring to convince you to place your investments with them.

Which is good news for everyone. Because in order to persuade you to wager with them, they are offering f-r-e-e m0ney. Jolly decent if you ask me. (Obviously, they’re not skint, so they do expect to recoup most of their generosity, possibly multiple times!)

Betfair has taken an early lead in the offer stakes by encouraging me to encourage you to sign up with them. Now, of course, I know that most of you already have an account with Betfair. If you do, fine.

If you don’t, I’m not sure why not, because typically you’ll get 15% or better odds than the bookies. Would you sooner pay £3 a pint (which I’m afraid it is in London), or £2.55? [Stupid question, I know.]

Anyway, here’s the deal. You sign up with betfair using a special code, and you will get £50 if and when you bet (or lay) £50. Me? I will get £40 if and when you’ve had £150 matched. So, if you only ever bet £50, that’s very cool: you get £50 from Betfair, I get nada.

And if you like the better odds there, and you end up betting more than £150, I’ll get my fourty notes. You’re a winner guaranteed; I might be a winner too.

Note, you can only get the bonus cash if you use a ‘Refer and Earn’ code, and mine is HAGELGAGF

The link to open a Betfair account is here:

It has been deleted because it is SPAM

And you need to answer ‘Yes’ to the ‘Refer and Earn’ question at the bottom of the application page, like so:

I know this is a bit of a spammy post yes it is and for those who already have an account with Betfair, it’s probably no good to you, unless you are going to open another one to take advantage of them.

So please forgive the Saturday intrusion.

Good weekend to all,

Paul
17-03-2009 01:42
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

its tuesday Shakeshark

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
17-03-2009 02:17 Homepage of cynik
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

if u want to spam good , then make shure the people want to read your spam , its so boring

u suck at spamming Devil
17-03-2009 11:38
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
if u want to spam good , then make shure the people want to read your spam , its so boring

u suck at spamming Devil

ROFL

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
17-03-2009 12:29
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

its ok i hear money grows on trees Huh Big Grin

__

17-03-2009 12:53 Homepage of Ketz
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Ketz
its ok i hear money grows on trees Huh Big Grin

Aw don't be daft! EVERYONE knows the Tooth Fairy puts it in your bank account Tongue

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
17-03-2009 13:46
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

O God, what a lame bunch of wankage... want's to earn money and is even too lazy to update the day of the week mentioned in the spam.

Hyperlinks removed, it was my pleasure.

Lol

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
17-03-2009 14:35 Homepage of BattleDrone
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

LOL! i'd rather join one of those dodgy pyramid schemes Tongue infact fuck it - i'm going to give you £40 just cuz i trust u so much, even tho i'm not even working and we're in the midst of a recession, i trust u

oh damn, link deleted Frown maybe next time Wink ROFL

__

17-03-2009 17:06 Homepage of Ketz
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Wanna make some money with me??