drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » I won a competition on DOA to get on the guestlist @ Fabric (London)
Go to the bottom of this page I won a competition on DOA to get on the guestlist @ Fabric (London)
Author
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

w00t!

After much fannying around, m'off to Fabric - Grooverider w000000t!

Big Grin

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
16-01-2009 22:11
philbee philbee is a male
Future beats for the streets

images/avatars/avatar-2742.jpg

Registration Date: 18-10-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by Phyella
w00t!

After much fannying around, m'off to Fabric - Grooverider w000000t!

Big Grin

nice one ,you got a +1? Big Grin Wink

__
Philbee Soundcloud
16-01-2009 22:13 Homepage of philbee
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

looks like ol Chris went on a +2 in the end Big Grin lucky bastard i ain't been to fabric in yeeears! (too old lmao!)

__

17-01-2009 14:06 Homepage of Ketz
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Hi all, yeh it was a +1 but I spoke nicely to the bouncer at the front and got me sister a queue jump and she got in for £1 Big Grin

Banging night from 2am onwards. Everythign else beforehand wasn't to my taste. I think we got there around midnight. The Qemists were tha shizzle. Headfuck from 5-6am man, woweee.

Adam F was a bit shite (IMO of course, me sister liked it).

Missed Chase & Status completely cos I was chattin' in the toilets to a nice young lady, who (it turned out) works @ Fabric. So, now I have a phone number Big Grin Big Grin

Grooverider was pretty phat as usual.

Some of the stuff in the other rooms sounded okay, missed the damn Scratch Perverts tho'!!!! : shakemyselfinannoyance :

Award for most wasted of the night goes to this saucer-eyed geezer from Romford in a wheelchair whos jaw was swinging like a pendulum most of the night while he talked to peeps that weren't there hahahah (and mumbling stuff about Romford)

Quite a few kids in (but thats Fabric for ya), didn't see any trouble (which is a first for me) apart from some idiot bird trying to jump the queue. Chatted to some good peeps, had to stop meself chatting about production with this geezer with the best afro-do I've ever seen.

Apparently the pills were extremely dodgy as the regular guy hadn't made it, so there were these peeps just sitting in heaps gettting looked after by their mates.
Must've been K-laced or something. Everyone was spreading the word about em and a few peeps stopped shotting em once they heard.
Mandy was the name of the night!

Didn't get home 'til 9am, considering I'm only 45-50 minutes away that was pretty bad. Nightmare journey AND we got totally soaked in a massive deluge of rain upon leaving the club.

Anyway, thats that Big Grin

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
18-01-2009 13:24
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

quote:
Originally posted by Phyella
Award for most wasted of the night goes to this saucer-eyed geezer from Romford in a wheelchair whos jaw was swinging like a pendulum most of the night while he talked to peeps that weren't there hahahah (and mumbling stuff about Romford)

Shocked Rinse big up the essex crew!! haha

__

18-01-2009 14:11 Homepage of Ketz
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » I won a competition on DOA to get on the guestlist @ Fabric (London)